email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Pelican Key, St.Maarten - 4 bedroom villa
La-Di-Da is a gorgeous, contemporary 4 bedroom, 4 bath villa that sits high atop a hill at the mouth of Pelican Key. This setting provides wonderful privacy at the villa. From the living area, decks, and pool area , you are surrounded by an unsupassed view of the Caribbean Sea, Simpson Bay Lagoon, Princess Julianna International Airport, and the island itself. All furniture throughout is teak and is imported from Bali, Indonesia. If you are looking for a villa with sunning views look no further.
Perfect for couples or families, La-Di-Da has 3 king sized bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom each with their own bathrooms. (Please note the bathroom for the 3rd king is the only one without the ensuite bathroom. The master bedroom overlooks the pool area and opens to the patio. Each bedrooms is air-conditioned.
The modern, gourmet kitchen is open to spacious dinning room and has a curved breakfast bar with spectacular tiling throughout with complementary granite countertop. All appliances are stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances. The large teak dinning table sits 8 easily, wonderful for dinners at the villa. Or you can dine alfresco at the outdoor dinning area with views of the Caribbean Sea. There is a spacious indoor lounge with teak couches imported from Indonesia just a few steps down from the kitchen and dining area
The outdoor dinning area with seating for 10 on a huge teak outdoor dining table that overlooks the large 35x25 infinity edge pool beyond which is a magnificent view of the island, the lagoon and Simpson Bay Beach.
The pool area is surrounded by large chairs for total relaxation and unwinding.
Kim Sha Beach is at the bottom of the hill and if you are in good shape it is a quick walk downhill to get there. There is a few restaurants bars and grocery shops. Beaches and Casinos just a quick 5 minute drive away
Come and experience this unique and lovely villa with unsurpassed views, privacy and within a few minutes you have access to beaches, activities, restaurants, nightlife and much more!
- Location: Hillside, Pelican Key
- Pool: The villa has a lovely infinity edge 35ft x 25 ft pool and is a wonderful area for relaxing and enjoying the fabulous views. The pool are is surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas for total relaxation and unwinding.
- Master Bedroom 1: The master bedroom offers a four poster king size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, TV with Amazon fire stick, safe and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower, double bowl sinks and hairdryer. The master bedroom overlooks the pool area and opens onto the patio.
Bedroom 2: The second bedroom offers a four poster king-size bed, air conditioning , ceiling fan, safe and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower and a single bowl sink.
Bedroom 3: The third bedroom offers two four poster twin-sized beds, air conditioning , ceiling fan, safe and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower and a single bowl sink.
Bedroom 4: The fourth Bedroom offers a four poster king-size bed, air conditioning , ceiling fan, safe and spacious closets. The bathroom for the 4th bedroom is across the hall from the bedroom and is equipped with a shower and single bowl sink. .
- The modern, gourmet kitchen is open to spacious dining room and has a curved breakfast bar with spectacular tiling throughout with complimentary granite countertop. All appliances are stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances and included a double door refrigerator, stover, over, microwaves, dishwasher, wine cooler, coffee maker, toaster blender and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living Room:
- The living room and dinning area is exquisitely furnished with teak furniture from Bali. The indoor dining area offers seating for 8 persons. Tv with Amazon Fire Stick
- Unsurpassed views of the Caribbean Sea, Simpson Bay Lagoon and the island. A/C bedrooms, safe, WiFi, TV, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, Gas BBQ grill, emergency automatic generator, alarm system, off street parking
- To Beach: Kim Sha Beach - 1 minute drive, 3 minute walk
- To Airport: 10 minutes
- To Philipsburg: 20 minutes
- To Marigot: 20 minutes
- To Nearest Casino: 2 minutes
- To Restaurant: 2 minutes
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 4,000 $ 4,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 5,400 $ 5,800 Christmas/New Year's: $ 9,400 $ 9,400Contact Annemarieke Jongsma - call toll free 1-888-71BEACH or e-mail email@example.com for latest availability.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.Villa Location:
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]