Red Pond Estates, Sint Maarten - 4 bedroom villa
Windsong is a spectacular, 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom villa located in the gated community of Red Pond Estates on St. Maarten. The villa is perched on the hillside with stunning views of the ocean and St. Barths in the distance.
The villa’s multi-level space, rooms, outside deck and private pool join together in a flowing space and are bordered by lush foliage.
The main level offers spacious living and dining areas which are elegantly furnished...The dining area offers seating for up to 6 persons with easy access to the wonderful gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. The living area is spacious, comfortable and offers a large flat screen TV with cable TV, DVD player and stereo system with C/D player. Large sliding doors open onto the outdoor pool area and deck.
The villa has a private pool and is a wonderful area for relaxing and enjoying the fabulous views. On the pool deck, it is equipped with comfortable lounge chairs for you to bask in the Caribbean Sun while enjoying the amazing views from this villa. Enjoy the outdoor dining areas and there is a gas BBQ grill for your use.
The main level also offers the three guest rooms. Two bedrooms offer a king bed and one bedroom offers two double beds. Each bedroom opens onto the terrace/pool deck and offers ocean views, cable TV, spacious closets and ceiling fan. Each bedroom has access to its own bathroom offering a single bowl sink and shower.
The Master Bedroom is located on the upper level of the villa on its own floor...The Master Bedroom offer a king bed, ceiling fan and an en-suite full bathroom. The large en-suite bathroom offers double bowl stone sinks, tub, shower & bidet...Large sliding doors open onto the private large terrace where you can enjoy the wonderful views.
The entire villas offers central air conditioning with individual climate control.
The villa is located in Red Pond Estates, where you may walk to a small secluded beach within minutes and is conveniently located to the ferry service from Oyster Pond to St. Barths; just a short drive to Dawn Beach & The Westin Resort & Casino; 20 minutes from Orient Bay, the center for water sports on the island; 10 minutes from Philipsburg the center for the best shopping on the island and 25 minutes from Grand Case where you will find the best "French Restaurants on the island."
At Windsong, have a truly memorable experience...Watch the spectacular sunrise...enjoy the panoramic views while sipping a cocktail on the spacious decks...have a bar-b-que under the stars...take a dip in the pool while overlooking the scenic setting or go down to Dawn Beach, a short drive away, to one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island.
Come and experience this lovely villa for a taste of the luxurious Caribbean lifestyle...
- Location: Red Pond Estates
- Pool: The villa has a private pool and is a wonderful area for relaxing and enjoying the fabulous views. Comfortable lounge chairs allow guests to sun bathe and soak in the pool and there is an outdoor dining area.
- Master Bedroom 1 - The Master Bedroom is located on the upper level on its owne floor and offers a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, Cable TV, safe and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with double bowl stone sinks, tub, shower, bidet & hairdryer. The master bedroom opens directly onto its own private large terrace area where you can enjoy the spectacular views from this villa.
Bedroom 2 - The second Bedroom is located on the main level, opens onto the terrace/pool deck and offers oceanviews, king-size bed, Cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower & single bowl sink.
Bedroom 3 - The third Bedroom is located on the main level, opens onto the terrace/pool deck and offers oceanviews, king-size bed, Cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower & single bowl sink.
Bedroom 4 - The fourth Bedroom is located on the main level, opens onto the terrace/pool deck and offers oceanviews, two double beds, Cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and spacious closets. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower & single bowl sink.
- The impeccable, modern kitchen is a gourmet's dream equipped with granite counter tops, state-of-the-art deluxe stainless steel appliances, double door Bosch refrigerator with ice maker, Bosch Coffee Maker, gas stove, Bosch oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living/Dining Room:
- Located on the main level the spacious living and dining areas are elegantly furnished. The indoor dining area offers seating for 6 persons.
For your entertainment, enjoy cable TV, DVD player and stereo system.
- Stunning views of the ocean and surrounding areas; central air conditioning throughout; use of cell phone during your stay; high-speed Wi-Fi access; Cable TV in living area and all bedrooms, DVD player, stereo system with CD player; washer/dryer, iron & ironing board, gas BBQ grill, emergency back-up generator, electronic gate at entrance
- To Beach: Red Pond Beach – Small, secluded beach within a 5 minute walk. Dawn Beach – Within a 5 minute drive
- To Airport: 18 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino/Restaurants: ½ miles (Westin at Dawn Beach)
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,250 $ 4,000 $ 4,750 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,250 $ 5,000 $ 5,750 Christmas (1 week min.): $ 8,000 $ 8,000 $ 8,000 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport pick-up, welcome basket and maid service 5 days per week (except weekends & Public Holidays). A 9% Government Tax & Service Charge will be added to all rates.Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 7 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]