Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Villa Selah, so named for the majesty of its breathtaking panoramic view and the tranquility of its location on the Dutch hillside of Oyster Pond, is a place to meditate, reflect and celebrate the goodness of life. Perfect for families, friends, or a luxurious romantic get-away for two.
Welcomed by its cheerful exterior, upon entering, you are embraced by the beauty of this home's spacious interior, fine furnishings and charming décor. Newly built in 2003, Villa Selah offers all of the amenities you expect in a modern vacation home, including 2 ½ baths; a fully equipped kitchen; washer and dryer; bedroom air conditioning; and cable television with built-in stereo CD/DVD and VCR in each room. The main floor spills out onto a grand terrace complete with a private pool and a spectacular view of all of the best the Caribbean has to offer: lush green hills, white sand beaches, crystal clear ocean, four nearby islands and tranquil, yacht-filled Oyster Pond. The master bedroom features a private terrace, beautiful private bath complete with Jacuzzi, cathedral wood ceiling, and more of that commanding view.
At Villa Selah you're close to everything you need. Beaches, shopping, snorkeling, sailing, fishing, scuba trips, casinos, exciting nightlife, world-class restaurants and casual dining are just moments away. So get away… Bring your family; bring your friends; surrender yourself to the quiet refreshment of spirit, body and soul; have a party; celebrate life! Come, have your perfect Caribbean vacation.
Villa Selah has been recently upgraded with the following ameninites:
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: Beautiful pool with Jacuzzi offering breathtaking views
- Master Bedroom – King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR, en-suite full bathroom complete with Jacuzzi and private terrace.
Bedrooms #2 – Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom #3 – Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR.
- Fully equipped kitchen…Equipment includes stove, oven, fridge, ice machine, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- Spacious living room with fine furnishings and charming décor, ceiling fans and dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Panoramic views of lush green hills, white sand beaches, crystal clear ocean, four nearby islands and tranquil, yacht-filled Oyster Pond, all bedrooms are air conditioned, telephone, cable TV with built in stereo CD/DVD & VCR, free internet access, washing machine & dryer, BBQ grill
Full size pictures can be found on another page.
- To Beach: 2 minute drive to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 1 miles (The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa)
- To Restaurant: 2 minute drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,895 $ 2,200 $ 2,515 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,295 $ 2,600 $ 2,915 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,500 $ 4,500 $ 4,500 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet&greet, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays).
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]