Villa Sara Bella
Pelican Cove, Pelican Key, St.Martin - 2 bedroom villa
Take in a relaxing day or evening swim in your own very private pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea. You will love the spectacular sunsets and watching the magnificent cruise ships set sail each night while enjoying cocktails and dinner pool side. Bring your fishing and snorkeling gear (or rent it nearby) there is fantastic fishing and snorkeling directly in front of the villa. If you are looking for entertainment on the island, there is a fabulous piano bar just down the street and wonderful restaurants at your finger tips, no need to go far.
- Location: Pelican Cove, Pelican Key
- Pool: A private pool area surrounded by chaise lounges for overlooking the ocean.
- Master Bedroom 1 - The Master Bedroom offers a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a flat screen TV. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped with spacious shower and hairdryer. Ocean View.
Bedroom 2 - The second bedroom offers a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a TV. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom equipped shower and ocean view.
- Open kitchen with granite counters and offers a 4 ring stove, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes & utensils, dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove and a toaster.
- Living Room:
- The open living & dining area has a dining area that can accommodate 4 persons comfortably and an individually controlled AC.
- Property with spectacular ocean views, central air conditioning, high speed wireless internet connection, safe, vonage phone (call US and Canada for free), flat screen television in living room, washing machine and dryer. Easy parking. Entertainment such as CD player, DVD player and a Stereo is available. There is an outdoor gas grill on the pool deck.
- To Beach: Simpson Bay beach (5 to 10 min walk)
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 5.6 km (3 miles), Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 9.6 (5 miles), Marigot, the French capital – 7.4 km (4 miles).
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 1,750 $ 2,100 December 15 - April 14: $ 2,800 $ 3,150 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,000 $ 4,000 Please note: Heineken Regatta week $4,000.00/week All above mentioned rates are per week. Reservations of 5 nights or more include airport meet & greet and maid service 3 times per week. 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Minimum Booking is 5 nights and 7 nights for Christmas & New Year's. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]