email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Red Pond Estates, St.Martin - 4+1 bedroom villa
Recently renovated "VillaRosa" is a beautiful and romantic 5 bedroom/4,5 bathroom paradise located in the gated community of Red Pond Estates on St. Maarten. The villa offers breathtaking views of the ocean and the neighboring island of St. Barths in the distance.
The villa's two-level space, rooms, the garden foliage and private pool area are magnificent and join together in a flowing space.
The main level offers spacious, open concept living and dining areas which are elegantly furnished with hand chosen furnishings by the owners. The dining area offers seating for up to 8 persons...The living area is spacious, comfortable and offers a flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD/CD player and IPod Dock.
The immaculate kitchen is fully equipped with modern state-of-the-art deluxe appliances, place settings, silverware and accessories and fully equipped for you to make that gourmet meal.
Large sliding glass doors open onto outdoor terrace area that is a 270 degree wrap around terrace in front of the villa and going all the way around to the pool area where you may enjoy the wonderful views and gentle trade winds. The pool is a very unique free form swimming pool with an infinity edge...By the pool area, there are comfortable lounge chairs for you to bask in the Caribbean Sun...Enjoy the outdoor dining area and there is a gas BBQ grill for your use.
The master bedroom is located on the main level of the villa and offers a queen size bed, spacious closet, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and shower. The 2nd bedroom is also located on the main level of the villa and offers a queen size bed, closet space and en-suite bathroom with shower.
From within the villa, on the lower level, there are three additional guest bedrooms...Bedroom 3 offers a queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower and bedroom 4 offers a queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower. From the interior of the villa, you will pass bedroom 3 to access bedroom 4, but there is also an exterior separate entrance to Bedroom 4 in order not to hinder with the privacy of the guests in Bedroom 3. In between the 2 bedrooms on the lower level, you will find Bedroom 5 with 2 twin beds which is ideal for children...
The villa is located in Red Pond Estates where you may walk to a small secluded beach within minutes, conveniently located to the ferry service from Oyster Pond to St. Barths; just a short drive to Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond, where you will find great restaurants and a charming little French market. 15-20 minutes from Orient Bay, the center for water sports on the island; 10 minutes from Philipsburg the center for the best shopping on the island and 20 minutes from Grand Case where you will find the best "French Restaurants on the island."
At VillaRosa, have a truly memorable experience...Watch the spectacular sunrise...enjoy the panoramic views while sipping a cocktail on the spacious decks...have a bar-b-que under the stars...take a dip in the pool while overlooking the scenic setting or go down to Dawn Beach, one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island.Come and experience this lovely villa for a taste of the true Caribbean lifestyle...
- Location: Red Pond Estates
- Pool: A wonderful zero edge entry with infinity edge free flow swimming pool overlooks the fabulous views with lounge chairs and outdoor dining area for 8 persons. The house has an adorable half bath and an outdoor shower by the pool.
- Master Bedroom 1 - Located on the main level of the villa - Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and shower
Bedroom 2 - Located on the main level of the villa - Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 3 - Located on the lower level of the villa - Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 4 - Located on the lower level of the villa - Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 5 - Located on the lower level of the villa - This bedroom is located between Bedroom 3 and 4 and you can enter the bedroom from inside the house or out on the front lawn. This bedroom is ground level with an ocean view - 2 twin beds, a night stand, wardrobe, AC and a ceiling fan. This bedroom does not have it's private bathroom and has a shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 or Bedroom 4.
From the interior of the villa, you will pass bedroom 3 to access bedroom 4, but there is also an exterior separate entrance to Bedroom #4 in order not to hinder with the privacy of the guests in Bedroom 3. Maximum occupancy is 10 persons.
- The impeccable modern kitchen is equipped with state-of-the-art deluxe appliances to include gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living Room:
- The main level offers spacious, open concept living and dining areas which are elegantly furnished with hand chosen furnishings by the owners. The dining area offers seating for up to 8 persons...The living area is spacious, comfortable and offers a flat screen television with Cable TV, DVD/CD player and IPod Dock. The washer/dryer is available via the housekeeper. Guest do not have access to the washer or dryer however the housekeeper will do guest laundry upon request.
- Spectacular views, air conditioned bedrooms, high-speed wireless internet connection, cable television, DVD/CD player, IPod Dock, re-chargeable cell phone, laundry area is located in the garage with washer & dryer (as this area is locked off, laundry service must be requested with the housekeeper who will assist with your laundry needs), gas BBQ grill, located in a gated community. Please note this villa is a non-smoking villa and smoking is allowed outside only away from the interiors of the villa.
- To Beach: Gibbs Bay - Small, secluded (pebble) beach within a 5 minute walk and Dawn Beach - Within a 5 minute drive
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 0.5 miles (The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa)
- To Restaurant: 0.5 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 4+1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,450 $ 4,200 $ 4,850 $ 5,250 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,450 $ 5,150 $ 5,850 $ 6,250 Christmas/New Year's: $ 8,000 $ 8,000 $ 8,000 Low Season Special: 7th night free Minimum stay 7 nights High Season Special: 10% discount Seven night minimum Not valid over the Holiday Season All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and maid service 3 times per week. A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom plus there is an additional Bonus Room with futon bed to accommodate a maximum of 9 persons when booking the 4 bedroom rate. Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 12 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]