Pelican Key, St.Maarten - 4 bedroom villa
Your private bit of heaven in the Caribbean…Just 10 minutes drive from Princess Juliana Airport, Villa Francesca is located in beautiful Pelican Keys and offers the luxury of space and privacy that you can not experience in a hotel…It is your home away from home.
Tastefully decorated in Mediterranean style, the villa boasts 3 air-conditioned bedrooms each with a private bathroom, a beautifully furnished great room with complete media center, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and vaulted ceilings throughout.
A separate fully self-contained one bedroom plus Murphy Bed is attached and can be reserved with the main villa or separately.
Step outside to the terracotta terrace and the breathtaking view of the ocean. Watch the sailboats drift lazily in the morning. In the evening you will be dazzled by the magical sight of the cruise ships leaving the island, like jewels floating across the ocean in the dark.
Delight in the privacy of your own pool or bask in the sun on one of several comfy loungers while experiencing the relaxing sound of the pool’s rock waterfall. Enjoy the ocean breeze while having drinks under the shade of the gazebo. In the evening, try a relaxing soak in the hot tub after the sun goes down.
Villa Francesca offers you the freedom to choose how you spend your vacation and every day can be a new adventure!
Located very close to Villa Francesca are Flamingo Resort, restaurants, deli/variety and grocery stores, bakeries, piano bar, horseback riding, tennis, golf, island excursions and much more! You will find almost everything on the island is within a 20 minute drive. Explore the island and visit some of the finest beaches in the Caribbean. For those looking for unique momentos, spend the day in Philipsburg for some of the best duty-free shopping and Marigot for all the haute couture fashions and accessories.
Exotic…Private…Spacious…Villa Francesca is everything you need to experience a taste of the Caribbean life with a Mediterranean flair…
- Location: Pelican Key
- Pool: Private pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck overlooking the wonderful views with a separate hot tub, lounge chairs, outdoor teak dining table for 8 persons under a covered terrace area, outdoor bar area and covered gazebo/lounge area.
- MMaster Bedroom: Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 2: Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 3: Garden view, queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 4: Ocean view, queen bed, air conditioning, private bathroom and an independent entrance (not accessible via the main house).
- The fully equipped newly renovated kitchen features stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- The villa blends Mediterranean furnishings with a touch of tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the living area opens to the outside terrace. Dining table seating for 8 persons outside under a covered terrace.
- Spectacular views of Caribbean Sea, air-conditioned bedrooms, telephone, satellite TV, DVD player, CD player/stereo, internet access, beach towels, outdoor gas BBQ grill.
- To Beach: 0.1 miles to Pelican Beach
- To Airport: 10 minutes
- To Philipsburg: 20 minutes
- To Marigot: 20 minutes
- To Nearest Casino: 2 minutes
- To Restaurant: 2 minutes
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,000 $ 3,000 $ 4,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,000 $ 4,000 $ 5,000 Christmas/New Year's: $ 4,500 $ 6,000 $ 8,000 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport pick-up, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays).
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]