Aqualina Beach Club 102
Simpson Bay Beach, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom condo
This is a very SPECIAL RESIDENCE known as Aqualina Beach Club Unit 102 located directly on beautiful Simpson Bay Beach! Enjoy one of the best locations where you are virtually surrounded by water views and balmy Caribbean breezes.
Crystal clear turquoise sea flecked with dazzling tropical sun, powdery white sands stretching along one of St. Maarten's longest beaches; Lush exotic foliage surrounding an elegant building of architectural beauty.
All of this belongs to Aqualina, St Maarten's newest luxury beach front residence. Each of the very spacious and sumptuously appointed vacation apartments, with soaring ten foot ceilings, face the gorgeous Caribbean Sea, allowing for perfect from morning to the sun sets in the evening.
The interior of the unit is as stunning as the view, allowing for a stream less transition between indoors and outdoors. Every appointment is pure luxury from imported Italian cabinetry, Quartz counter-tops and imported stone tiles to the Viking appliances, temperature controlled wine storage system, Jacuzzi Tubs and more. The list is endless and every detail has been carefully selected for both beauty and endurance.
The living area is beautifully appointed with direct views of the beach and ocean in front of you...The indoor dining area offers seating for 6 persons. For your entertainment, there is a flat screen wall mounted TV with Cable TV, DVD player, and stereo system.
The fabulous gourmet kitchen offers a breakfast bar and island with exquisite Quartz countertops and is fully equipped with modern deluxe stainless steel appliances.
Step outside onto the private, large beachfront terrace with Jacuzzi, lounge chairs and outdoor dining area for 6 person.
The master bedroom opens onto the beachfront terrace, offers a king size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, separate large shower with rainshower system, granite vanity tops with double vanity sinks. The 2nd bedroom offers two twin beds (can made into a king bed), closet space and en-suite bathroom with shower, granite vanity top with single vanity sink.
While the fine amenities of each unit invites you to linger inside, the finest feature of Aqualina Beach Club is the spectacular, variegated view that seems to go on forever along the beach and out to the magnificent Caribbean Sea. You feel like you could sit there for hours with a glass of champagne in your hand and just take in the view.
At Aqualina Beach Club, enjoy the common pool on property offering a 20 meter lap lane...There is also a gazebo, outdoor shower and bathroom by the pool area. This is the only property in Simpson Bay with an underground parking garage. There is reserved parking in the underground parking garage for guests' use.
AND the location couldn't be any better. The key advantage of Simpson Bay Beach is not only it is a beautiful beach, the location is a main plus as well since you are close to everything. A few minutes' drive West and you are in the Maho area, the entertainment center of the island where you will find restaurants, casinos, shops, spas, beach bars, clubs, golf, tennis, etc. Drive the other way and you will have access to marinas with ferries to other islands, water sports, more restaurants, casinos plus a movie theater.
Comfortable, luxurious & elegant at a great location! Aqualina Beach Club 102 is a great vacation choice!
- Location: Simpson Bay Beach
- Pool: There is a common pool on property with a 20 meter lap lane...In addition, there is a gazebo, outdoor shower and bathroom that is located by the pool area.
- Master Bedroom 1: Opens onto the beachfront terrace, offers a king size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, separate large shower with rainshower system, granite vanity tops with double vanity sinks
Master Bedroom 2: Offers two twin beds (can be made into a king bed), closet space and en-suite bathroom with shower, granite vanity top with single vanity sink
- The impeccable kitchen features a breakfast bar and island with exquisite Quartz countertops and is equipped with deluxe stainless steel appliances, side by side refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, wine cooler, coffee maker, blender, toaster and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living Room:
- The living area is beautifully appointed with direct views of the beach and ocean in front of you...The indoor dining area offers seating for 6 persons. For your entertainment, there is a flat screen wall mounted TV with Cable TV, DVD player, and stereo system.
- Beachfront on Simpson Bay Beach, spectacular views, central air conditioning, high-speed wireless internet connection, Cable Television, flat screen TV in living room, DVD player, Stereo system, cell phone (unit comes with prepaid cell phone which you may use while on holiday. Prepaid cards are easily available at gas stations and throughout the island), gas BBQ grill, washer & dryer, iron & ironing board, common pool area with gazebo, underground garage with designated parking, elevator
- The condo is conveniently located a short drive away from the airport with restaurants, shops, casinos, grocery stores all close by.
- To Beach: on Simpson Bay Beach
- To Airport: 5 min.
- To Philipsburg: 25 min.
- To Marigot: 25 min.
- To Nearest Casino: short drive
- To Restaurant: short drive
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,200 $ 2,900 March 30 - April 14: $ 2,800 $ 3,400 December 15 - March 29: $ 3,400 $ 3,900 Christmas: $ 5,900 $ 5,900 All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays) 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom so a maximum of 2 persons allowed at the Condo Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 12 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]