Oyster Pond, St.Maarten - 2 bedroom villa
This brand new villa "L'Agua" is a lovely 2 bedroom/2 bathroom modern, contemporary villa with sleek designs located in the gated community of Oyster Pond. The villa offers breathtaking views of the ocean, surrounding hillsides and Orient Bay.
The villa's two-level space, rooms, patios, veranda, outside decks and private pool join together in a flowing space and are bordered by lush foliage.
The indoor areas are bright and crisp...The main level offers spacious, open concept living and dining areas which is exquisitely furnished in modern, contemporary furnishings. The living area offers a flat screen television, DVD player and IPod Dock.
The immaculate kitchen offers stone counter tops and is fully equipped with modern state-of-the-art deluxe appliances.
Large sliding glass doors open onto an outdoor pool area where you may enjoy the wonderful views and gentle trade winds.
The master bedroom is located on the main level of the villa. The master bedroom offers a king size bed, desk with chair, spacious closet, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and large shower. The master bedroom opens right onto the pool deck.
From within the villa, on the lower level, there is the 2nd guest bedroom offering two twin beds, table with two chairs, spacious closet and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and shower. This bedrooms opens onto it owns private terrace area.
The villa is located in Oyster Pond, conveniently located to the ferry service from Oyster Pond to St. Barths; just a short drive to Dawn Beach & The Westin Resort & Casino; 15 minutes from Orient Bay, the center for water sports on the island; 10 minutes from Philipsburg the center for the best shopping on the island and 20 minutes from Grand Case where you will find the best "French Restaurants on the island."
At L'Agua, have a truly memorable experience╔Watch the spectacular sunrise╔enjoy the panoramic views while sipping a cocktail on the spacious decks╔have a bar-b-que under the stars╔take a dip in the pool while overlooking the scenic setting or go down to Dawn Beach, one of the best snorkeling beaches on the island.
Come and experience this lovely villa for a taste of the luxurious Caribbean lifestyle...
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: A wonderful infinity edge pool overlooks the fabulous views with lounge chairs and outdoor dining area for 4 persons.
- Master Bedroom 1 - Located on the main level of the villa - Queen size bed, desk with chair, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet, personal safe and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and large shower. The bedrooms opens right onto the pool deck.
Bedroom 2 - Located on the lower level of the villa - Queen size bed, table with two chairs, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and en-suite bathroom with double sinks and shower. This bedrooms opens onto it own private terrace area with two chairs for your enjoyment of the views.
- The impeccable modern kitchen has stone counter tops and is equipped with state-of-the-art deluxe appliances to include electric cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and a full supply of china, glasses, cooking utensils, crockery and pots.
- Living Room:
- The living area has spacious interiors with spectacular views. The indoor living areas are bright and crisp with high white ceilings and recessed lighting offering modern, contemporary furnishings with sleek designs. The indoor dining area offers dining table seating for 4 persons.
- Spectacular views, air conditioned bedrooms, high-speed wireless internet connection, cable television, DVD player, IPod Dock, re-chargeable cell phone, washer & dryer, garage, electric BBQ grill, located in a gated community, electronic gate at entrance to villa, security system
A little bigger pictures can be found on another page.
- To Beach: Dawn Beach - 0.1 miles
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 0.5 miles (The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa)
- To Restaurant: 0.5 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,650 $ 3,000 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,650 $ 4,000 Christmas (12 night min.): $ 5,250 $ 5,250 Seven night stay minimum. All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and maid service 3 times per week. A 9% Government Tax will be added to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom Minimum Booking is 5 nights except for Christmas & New Year's where a 12 night minimum is required. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]