Cayman Kai, Grand Cayman - 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 18)
Because morning stretches are better when they face the Caribbean Sea. Introducing Sun Salutations, an elegant, direct-oceanfront villa in Cayman Kai with six bedrooms, five 1/2 baths and room for up to 12 adults (18 total if kids come along).
Find minimalist style, a spacious, open floor-plan, and 36 feet of sliding glass framing your private infinity pool and the barefoot beach ahead. Livable luxury defines this exceptional home: dine indoors or out; make a favorite recipe in the chef’s kitchen or call on a personal chef to wow you. Take a barefoot stroll to Rum Point for a cocktail to close out the day.
Four bedrooms have king beds. Two of these are luxurious oceanfront master suites; another king suite has an ocean view. The third king bedroom shares a bath with the bunk-room, which sleeps six kids or four adults on two twin-over-full bunks with trundles underneath. An ideal set-up for multiple families or couples.
- Location: Cayman Kai, Grand Cayman
- Pool: Yes
- Bedrooms: 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bath, sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs): Ocean view, master suite with 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with one sink, walk-in shower only, ocean view shower, private water closet, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe.
Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Ocean view, master suite with 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with one sink, walk-in shower only, ocean view shower, private water closet, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe.
Bedroom 3 (upstairs): Garden view, 1 king bed ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV.
Bedroom 4 (upstairs): Bunk room with 2 bunk beds (twin over full with twin trundle) sleeps 8 total, TV with, Apple TV, X-box One gaming system, lounge area.
Bedroom 5 (upstairs): Garden view, 1 king bed ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV.
Bedroom 6 (ground floor): Garden view, 2 twin beds, adjacent bath with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system.
Half Bath (ground floor): Sink and toilet
Half Bath (pool area): Sink and toilet
- Whole house central air conditioning, Free high speed Wifi, Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps) and hair dryers, Beach towels and small cooler provided, Various board games, Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee
makers provided (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and cream), Dry spices, bath tissue, paper towels, laundry and dish detergent, Iron & board, Apple TVs in select rooms, Spa robes and slippers in every
adult bedroom, Washer & dryer (2 sets), 2 Safes, Full kitchen with glass cooktop, double ovens, 48” refrigerator, separate ice maker, microwave, toaster, cookware, wine fridge, dishes & utensils, dishwasher Various small appliances,
Bunk / game room with X-box One, Sonos sound system, Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada, Yoga mats
- Outdoor Space:
- Private infinity pool, Shaded gazebo, Lawn/garden, Outdoor shower, Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, trash, Outdoor speakers, 2 Kayaks, 2 Stand up paddleboards, Landscape lighting, Various pool/beach toys
- Barefoot Beach: A private stretch of kid-friendly beach in your backyard has soft sand for little feet and shallow water for exploring. Or skip the sand and cool off in the oceanfront infinity pool. Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing west. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 100 yards from shore. Shallow water entry. Good snorkelling found in other areas nearby.
Coveted Location: Rum Point is a Cayman institution, and it's just a stroll on the beach from this villa. Make friends with locals over cold drinks or take the kids snorkeling.
Outdoor Living: Take our paddle-boards and kayaks onto the calm, shallow waters. Lounge poolside with a cool drink. Then join the family for a BBQ under the pavilion.
Nightly Rates: Low 1/5-2/13/19 $2,862 High 2/14-2/23/19 $4,003 Mid 2/24-3/8/19 $3,281 High 3/9-3/29/19 $4,003 Mid 3/30-4/12/19 $3,281 High 4/13-4/27/19 $4,003 Off 4/28-6/21/19 $2,498 Mid 6/22-8/16/19 $3,281 Off 8/17-11/23/19 $2,498 Mid 11/24-11/30/19 $3,281 Low 12/1-12/20/19 $2,862 Xmas/NY 12/21-12/27/19 $5,634 Xmas/NY 12/28-1/4/20 $5,809 Rates are excluding tax and service charge