Point of View
South Sound, Grand Cayman - 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 16)
Point of View is a newly renovated modern contemporary South Sound villa that has been exquisitely designed to take in the surrounding untouched natural beauty. The gentle waters and soft sands of the private, kid-friendly beach are perfect for even the littlest bare feet. Expansive windows survey the pool and beach (and your loved ones!). An outdoor kitchen, private dock with cabana, and breezy dining spaces bring resort-style comforts to your private Cayman getaway. And the infinity pool’s sun shelves and fire features encourage you to lounge poolside from sun-up to sun-down.
Six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms accommodate multiple families with ease. An oceanfront master suite with morning kitchen awaits one lucky couple, while a second master suite with sea and pool views and a marble and crystal bath is equally indulgent. Kids can pile into the 6-person bunk-room for a sleepover while other adults choose from three more well-appointed bedroom suites, all with their own baths.
- Location: South Sound, Grand Cayman
- Pool: Yes, longest residential pool in the island
- Bedrooms: 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bath, sleeps 16
Bedroom 1 (ground floor): Ocean view, master suite with sitting area and direct access onto shared patio
with pool/spa/fire feature, morning kitchen complete with Miele espresso maker and mini-fridge, 1 king
bed, ensuite bathroom with double sink, deep soaking tub, rain forest shower feature, private water closet,
over-sized walk-in closet, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, safe.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor): Garden view, 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, one sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, safe.
Bedroom 3 (ground floor): Garden view, 1 queen bed, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system.
Bedroom 4 (ground floor): Bunk/rec room, 2 bunk beds (twin over queen & triple twins) sleeps 6 total, ensuite bathroom with shower and one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, X-box One gaming system, DVD player.
Bedroom 5 (ground floor): Ocean view, second master suite, 1 king bed, ensuite marble and crystal bath with shower and deep soaking tub, double sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, lounging/sitting area, sliding doors with direct access to pool deck with pool/spa/fire feature.
Bedroom 6 (ground floor): Pool view, 1 king bed, ensuite bath with shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, sliding doors with direct access to pool deck with pool/spa/fire feature.
Half bath (ground floor): Sink and toilet.
- Whole house central air conditioning, Free high speed Wifi, Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps) and Hair Dryers, Beach towels and small cooler provided, Various board games, Keurig, Nespresso and built-in Miele espresso makers provided (with a starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and cream), Dry spices, bath tissue, paper towels, laundry and dish detergent, Iron & board, Apple TVs in all rooms, Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom, Washer & dryer (2 sets), 2 Safes, Full kitchen with gas range, double ovens, 48” refrigerator,
separate ice maker, microwave, toaster, cookware, dishes & utensils, dishwasher, Various small appliances, Whole house Sonos sound system including dock, Game room/home theatre with U.S. cable TV and Apple TV, foosball table, over-sized wall Scrabble board game, X-box One, Cable television in select rooms, Local telephone and magic jack to call U.S. and Canada, Dining: Interior large table seats up to 10, smaller table seats 5, kitchen bar area seats 7, outdoor dining seats 16 comfortably.
- Outdoor Space:
- Private heated infinity pool, Shaded gazebo, Lawn/garden, Outdoor shower, Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, refrigerator, trash, ice maker, Outdoor speakers, Kayak, Stand up paddleboard, Landscape lighting, Various pool/beach toys, Children’s playground, 2 Hot tubs, Dock with lights, power and speakers, swim ladder, boat cleats, Fire features
- Infinity Pool: Ours is the longest residential pool on the island. With sea views, fire features, 2 hot tubs and a 3' deep child's pool, everyone in the family finds something to love.
Barefoot Beach: Soft sand encourages long strolls. Turtle grass is common in the shallows, but a private dock leads you right past it. Then dive in! Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 100 yards from shore. Dock ladder allows easy access to water.
Made for Families: Two master suites plus three additional adult bedrooms and a bunk-room provide easy accommodations for multiple families. For the littlest guests, a Pack-n-Play fits well in the master's walk-in closet.
Nightly Rates: Low 1/5-2/13/19 $3,276 High 2/14-2/23/19 $4,329 Mid 2/24-3/8/19 $3,757 High 3/9-3/29/19 $4,329 Mid 3/30-4/12/19 $3,757 High 4/13-4/27/19 $4,329 Off 4/28-6/21/19 $2,857 Mid 6/22-8/16/19 $3,757 Off 8/17-11/23/19 $2,857 Mid 11/24-11/30/19 $3,757 Low 12/1-12/20/19 $3,276 Xmas/NY 12/21-12/27/19 $6,428 Xmas/NY 12/28-1/4/20 $6,603 Rates are excluding tax and service charge
View on GoBeach 7 Mile Villa Map or Grand Cayman Villa Map