South Sound, Grand Cayman - 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 14)
Paradise is all around you at Nirvana—a five-bedroom, four-bath architectural masterpiece featuring floor-to-ceiling vistas of the Caribbean Sea, layered Bohemian décor gathered from around the globe, and seamless transitions between indoor living spaces and terraced outdoor entertaining areas. Set on one of the most pristine, child-friendly beaches in all of Grand Cayman’s South Sound, Nirvana offers secluded, inspired, open-air living at its finest, just minutes from all the excitement of the Seven Mile Beach corridor.
Worldly sleeping rooms offer accommodations for up to 14 guests, with three independent family suites perfect for groups traveling together. Claim the first-floor, beachfront king master bedroom with attached full bath and hold the little ones close at hand in the adjoining children’s room with twin-over-twin bunk bed. Spread out across the garden-view queen suite on the second-floor with nearby media room with two twin Murphy beds. Or, take the second king master bedroom on the third floor, with its outdoor garden soaking tub and adjoining double-queen bedroom, for a bird’s-eye view of the sparkling blue waters.
Chat, cook, dine and make memories in the communal gathering spaces—from the open concept interior living and dining room, to the outdoor, pool-side kitchen and bar—without ever letting the ocean out of your sight.
- Location: South Sound, Grand Cayman
- Pool: Yes
- Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms, 4 bath, sleeps 14
Bathroom (ground floor): Full bathroom adjacent to outdoor kitchen with toilet, sink and walk-in shower.
Bedroom 1 (ground floor): Garden/partial ocean view, king bed with ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, two sinks, hairdryer, safe. Set of twin XL bunks in hallway alcove. Separate access to this room from pool deck and not through the main house. Safe.
Bedroom 2 (2nd floor): Garden view, 2 twin murphy beds, Apple TV, DVD player, X-Box gaming system, lounge area. Bedroom 3 (2nd floor): Garden view, queen bed, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, two sinks, hairdryer. Bathroom is Jack N Jill style to main hallway.
Bedroom 4 (3rd floor): Ocean view, two queen beds with with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony with master bedroom #1 and another access directly into master bathroom. Individual A/C wall unit.
Bedroom 5 (3rd floor): Ocean view, master suite with open plan bed/bath with 1 king bed, deep exterior soaking tub with exterior shower, open plan interior walk-in shower, two sinks, private water closet, hair dryer, access to shared oceanfront balcony.
- Whole house central air conditioning, Free high speed Wifi, Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps) and hair dryers, Beach towels and small cooler provided, Various board games, Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers provided (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and cream), Dry spices, bath tissue, paper towels, laundry and dish detergent, Iron & board, Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom, Washer & dryer, 1 Safe, Various small appliances, Full kitchen with gas range, double ovens, refrigerator & freezer, microwave, toaster, cookware, dishes & utensils, dishwasher, Sonos sound system in living room and pool deck, iPad and Google Chromebook provided for guest use, Cable television and Apple TVs in select rooms, 3x week maid service included, Local telephone, Dining: Indoor table seats 8. Outdoor dining table seats 10. Outdoor kitchen bar seats 5.
- Outdoor Space:
- Private infinity pool, saline, Shaded gazebo, Lawn/garden, Full outdoor kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, sink, fridge & freezer, Outdoor speakers, Landscape lighting, Various pool/beach toy, Outdoor shower, Kayak, Stand up paddleboard
- Private Beach: Find tranquility on a private, white sand beach and explore its calm, shallow waters on our provided kayaks and paddle-boards. Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is some soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 15 yards from shore. Old shipwreck to snorkel directly in front of house.
Oceanfront Pool Deck: Dip a toe in the pool, or soak in the sun on a lounger. Whip up casual afternoon meals in the outdoor kitchen, or sip late-night cocktails poolside.
Abundant Outdoor Living: The main floor flows into both covered and uncovered decks for true indoor-outdoor living. Or, follow the second-story bridge to a waterfront cabana with sweeping views of the sea
Nightly Rates: Low 1/5-2/13/19 $2,034 High 2/14-2/23/19 $2,839 Mid 2/24-3/8/19 $2,329 High 3/9-3/29/19 $2,839 Mid 3/30-4/12/19 $2,329 High 4/13-4/27/19 $2,839 Off 4/28-6/21/19 $1,778 Mid 6/22-8/16/19 $2,329 Off 8/17-11/23/19 $1,778 Mid 11/24-11/30/19 $2,329 Low 12/1-12/20/19 $2,034 Xmas/NY 12/21-12/27/19 $4,046 Xmas/NY 12/28-1/4/20 $4,221 Rates are excluding tax and service charge