Cayman Kai, Grand Cayman - 7 bedroom villa (sleeps 18)
Kaia Kamina is a true seaside majesty. This remarkable Cayman Kai villa near Rum Point presents 10,000 square feet of modern West Indies style – a getaway that feels like your own boutique resort. Explore the private, child-friendly beach and gentle Caribbean waters by kayak, paddle board, snorkel, or bare feet. Or keep an eye on the kids from the heated beachfront infinity pool.
Kaia Kamina sleeps 18 across seven bedrooms. Keep the sea views close in three oceanfront, king-size master suites that share a breezy balcony. Two more garden-view suites in the main house aim to please our smallest guests with two twins beds in one bedroom, and two full-over-full bunk beds in the other. Two more detached, garden-view king-size suites with kitchenettes and laundry offer the ultimate privacy—perfect for young families or accompanying staff.
Find space to cool down from the sun (like a media room and great room) and work on your tan (like a poolside deck, steps from the beach). As the sun sets, a decision awaits: dinner indoors, with the chef’s kitchen and contemporary dining table…or head out to the outdoor kitchen, covered poolside dining table, and unforgettable views?
- Location: Rum Point, Cayman Kai, Grand Cayman
- Pool: Yes, heated, saline
- Bedrooms: 7 bedrooms, 9 bath, sleeps 18
Bedroom 1 (2nd Floor): Ocean view, master suite with 1 king bed, deep soaking tub with ocean-view, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, double sink, private water closet, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, safe, access to shared oceanfront balcony.
Bedroom 2 (2nd Floor): Ocean view, master suite with 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower, double sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony.
Bedroom 3 (2nd Floor): Ocean view, master suite with 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower, double sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony.
Bedroom 4 (2nd Floor): Garden view, 2 twin beds (can be converted to king), ensuite bathroom with tub/ shower combo, double sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV.
Bedroom 5 (2nd Floor): Garden view, 4 full bunk bed, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV.
Bedroom 6 (2nd Floor-Carriage House): Garden view, 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, safe, washer/dryer, small kitchenette, breakfast table, Keurig machine, small balcony.
Bedroom 7 (2nd Floor-Carriage House): Garden view, 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, safe, washer/dryer, small kitchenette, breakfast table, Keurig machine, small balcony.
Media room (ground floor): Garden view, queen size sofa bed, TV with Apple TV, X-Box One gaming system, drink refrigerator.
Half Bath (ground floor): Sink + toilet.
Half Bath (pool area): Sink + toilet + outdoor shower.
- Whole house central air conditioning, Free high speed Wifi, Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps) and hair dryers, Beach towels and small cooler provided, Various board games & books, Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers provided (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and cream), Dry spices, bath tissue, paper towels, laundry and dish detergent, Iron & board, Apple TVs in select rooms, Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom, Washer & dryer, 5 Safes, Full kitchen with 6 burner gas range, double ovens, 48” refrigerator, separate ice maker, microwave, toaster, cookware, dishes & utensils, 2 dishwashers, Various small appliances, Butler’s kitchen with sink and fridge/freezer combo and door to outside, Game room with card table, drinks fridge and Xbox One, Sonos sound system, Half bath on ground floor. Half bath off pool deck, (No phone at this villa)
- Outdoor Space:
- Private heated infinity pool-saline, Oversize shaded gazebo, Lawn/garden, Outdoor showers, Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, refrigerator, ice maker, trash and screened in dining area, Dining table seats 14. Bar seats 4. Outdoor speakers, Kayak, Stand up paddleboard • Landscape lighting, Various pool/beach toys, Petanque court, 6 bicycles with helmets, Garage for guest vehicle parking
- Oceanfront Pool Deck: An infinity pool is elevated just above the beach, so you can cool off while admiring a view framed by palms. Or stay dry at the poolside lounge with an eye on the little ones.
Private Beach: Our private, soft-sand beach is something special. From the child-friendly shallow waters to the provided kayaks and paddle boards, this is your happy place.Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing north overlooking North Sound. Beach yard is wide and sandy with chaise loungers and umbrellas and palm trees. Shoes are not required on the beach yard. Water entry has some turtle grass. No rough seas or waves. Soft sandy bottom begins about 20 yards from shore. Good snorkeling found in other areas nearby.
Room to Relax: Sharing a vacation doesn’t have to mean sharing a bathroom. Each bedroom has its own en-suite – and a grand master has the best view in the house from a luxury soaking tub.
Nightly Rates: Low 1/5-2/13/19 $3,276 High 2/14-2/23/19 $4,329 Mid 2/24-3/8/19 $3,757 High 3/9-3/29/19 $4,329 Mid 3/30-4/12/19 $3,757 High 4/13-4/27/19 $4,329 Off 4/28-6/21/19 $2,857 Mid 6/22-8/16/19 $3,757 Off 8/17-11/23/19 $2,857 Mid 11/24-11/30/19 $3,757 Low 12/1-12/20/19 $3,276 Xmas/NY 12/21-12/27/19 $6,428 Xmas/NY 12/28-1/4/20 $6,603 Rates are excluding tax and service charge