Bodden Town, Grand Cayman - 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 10)
Escape the stress of your daily life, but keep the comforts of your home. In Harmony Villa is our most down-to-earth option, with bright, sea-view spaces where families can gather and private nooks for tucking away with a new novel. Nestled on a wide, natural beach, this four-bedroom, four-bathroom villa embodies Caribbean breeziness with modern design and airy gathering spaces that flow seamlessly to outdoor living areas.
Guests will awake to sweeping sea views in three private oceanfront bedrooms – including a master suite with private balcony encompassing the entire second floor. Retreat to a private sitting area, greet the day from the oceanfront deck, refresh in an en-suite bath with soaking tub, or sink into an ocean-view bed. Two ground-floor, ocean-view queen bedrooms with en suite bathrooms complement a kid-friendly bunk room with a twin-over-queen bunk and separate twin and adjacent bath.
- Location: Bodden Town, Grand Cayman
- Pool: Yes
- Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms, 4 bath, sleeps 10
Bedroom 1 (upstairs): Ocean view, master suite with 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with double sink, jacuzzi bath, separate shower, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, DVD, desk, seating area, large private balcony, safe.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor): Ocean view, 1 king bed, ensuite bathroom with one sink, tub/shower combo, hair dryer, TV with cable, pool access.
Bedroom 3 (ground floor): Ocean view, 1 queen bed, ensuite bathroom with one sink, tub/shower combo, hair dryer, TV with cable, X-box One gaming system, pool access.
Bedroom 4 (ground floor): Garden view, 1 queen w/twin bunk, 1 twin bed, adjacent bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV.
- Whole house central air conditioning, Free high speed Wifi, Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps) and hair dryers, Beach towels and small cooler provided, Various board games, Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee
makers provided (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and cream), Dry spices, bath tissue, paper towels, laundry and dish detergent, Iron & board, Apple TVs in select rooms, Spa robes and slippers in every
adult bedroom, Washer & drye, 1 Safe, Full kitchen with glass cooktop, ouble ovens, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, cookware, wine fridge, dishes & utensils, dishwasher, Various small appliances, Sonos sound system, Cable TV in living room, Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada, Yoga mats, Dining: Indoor large table seats up to 10. Kitchen bar seats 3. Outdoor dining seats 10.
- Outdoor Space:
- Private infinity pool, Lawn/garden, Outdoor shower, Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, trash, Outdoor speakers, Kayak, Landscape lighting, Various pool/beach toys, Children’s playset by pool Hammock
- Private Beach: A sandy beach leads to a natural, rocky shoreline that’s swimmable for adult guests, but even better suited for exploring by kayak – we provide one for you. Haven't developed your sea legs yet? Comb the beach for sea glass, brittle starfish, shells and coral. Villa is direct oceanfront. Beach is rocky entry to water, soft but pebbly sand. Shoes are advised on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline.
Oceanfront Pool: Guests of all ages will love splashing around in our pristine infinity pool. With a seat on the expansive deck, you can still enjoy the view while keeping an eye on the little ones.
Flowing Living Spaces: Tall windows with sea views and a fully open design make every room a first-rate entertaining space. Indoor living areas flow seamlessly into outdoor ones for effortless gatherings.
Nightly Rates: Low 1/5-2/13/19 $985 High 2/14-2/23/19 $1,690 Mid 2/24-3/8/19 $1,140 High 3/9-3/29/19 $1,690 Mid 3/30-4/12/19 $1,140 High 4/13-4/27/19 $1,690 Off 4/28-6/21/19 $850 Mid 6/22-8/16/19 $1,140 Off 8/17-11/23/19 $850 Mid 11/24-11/30/19 $1,140 Low 12/1-12/20/19 $985 Xmas/NY 12/21-12/27/19 $2,477 Xmas/NY 12/28-1/4/20 $2,652 Rates are excluding tax and service charge