email me or call 1-888-712-3224
Terrasse de Mer
Baie Rouge, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
From its elevated position perched high on a hilltop in French St. Martin’s exclusive Terres Basses, Terrasse de Mer offers an extraordinary view.
The property is accessed by a winding driveway ascending the hillside and as you reach the top the dramatic 360 vista unfolds. Behind you the verdant hills of Terres Basses and before you, the Caribbean, creating a dazzling backdrop to the beautiful beach of Baie Rouge and beyond on the horizon, the neighboring island of Anguilla, and the scenic beauty of St. Martin’s coastline.
A paved courtyard at the main entrance opens into a spacious and light-filled living space with glass doors running the entire width of the room and providing an unobstructed view of the sea and the beach below. Stepping out from the living area, an expansive terrace, edged with white columns, surrounds the beautiful heated pool perched at the terrace's edge and overlooks the sea and the beach below. The elongated terrace has ample space for sunbathing and two glass-walled gazebo areas provide covered areas for dining and lounging. One of the gazebos features a hot tub, perfect for enjoying the night-time view.
Inside, the relaxing and elegant white decor of the open-plan interior features cream linen couches and cane chairs, and tropical wood accents with a comfortable lounge and TV viewing area. There is a dining area that overlooks the terrace and a spacious and inviting French country kitchen opens to the sea view with a central island and a high kitchen counter providing further dining options.
The four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are of equal size and air-conditioned. Two are connected to the main house. One has access from the terrace and the other in a private casita off the courtyard. The spacious bathrooms feature large open showers and have garden or sea views.
Terrasse de Mer enjoys total seclusion yet is close to amenities. It's a short drive to Baie Rouge Beach below and a few minutes to the restaurants of Cupecoy just across the border on the Dutch side. In 10 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case, 10 minutes to the international airport, and 30 minutes to Philipsburg's shopping haven.
- Pool: Heated Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- All bedrooms feature king size beds, private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and Partial Screens. Plasma TV & DVD. Two of the bedrooms connect to the living area . All bathrooms are private with shower.
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned -Contemporary and Comfortable Furniture, Large plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, Stereo Tape/CD, Ceiling Fan and Partial Screens..
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110, Vonage Phone access, Washer / Dryer, Collection of over 200 DVDs. Free phone calls to USA & Canada on Vonage line . Note: the gym has been removed.
Special Event : The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 1 min. drive to Baie Rouge, 5 min. to Plum Bay, Long Bay & Cupecoy.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 16, 2022: $ 5,700 $ 6,200 $ 6,700 January 7 - April 14, 2022: $ 9,000 $ 9,795 $10,795 Christmas/New Year's: $21,000 $21,000 $21,000
Contact Annemarieke Jongsma - call toll free 1-888-71BEACH or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for latest availability.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 23
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]