Terrasse de Mer
Baie Rouge, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
A dramatic, winding hillside road delivers you to Terrasse de Mer, set high above the beach and civilization. It’s an exotic and private oasis. The moment you enter the large courtyard; you are in the midst of a stunning 360-degree view. Behind you are neighboring mountains; in front of you is Anguilla, so close you can touch it. Enter the front door and a brilliant, variegated scene flows before you, painted in greens and blues. Within your scope are the verdant island peaks, Baie Rouge Beach and Marigot with its poetic marinas. The sightline stretches to Creole Rock in Grand Case and beyond to the Atlantic’s horizon. The sapphire sea is everywhere.
Expansive terraces and covered spaces, for dining and lounging, surround the beautiful heated pool perched at the terrace’s edge. The natural vistas from the pool create a secluded atmosphere. A wall of sea side columns anchors the view and frames Anguilla. Parallel to Anguilla, above Baie Rouge Beach, is a long terrace with two gazebos, each with sliding glass doors; one with a Jacuzzi. The villa’s red zinc roof and white walls create a peaceful Caribbean backdrop to the natural beauty.
The spacious main living area, featuring new furniture, is comfortable and stylish. The view is amazing! The décor throughout the interior has a romantic, elegant attitude in white, cream and Indonesian teak accented with charming exotic accessories. Just off the main room, the inviting French county kitchen looks out to the sea connecting the chef to nature. Dine inside off the terrace or at the high kitchen counter. Work in the office space off the living room or hit the private gym.
The four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are equal size and air conditioned. Two are connected to the main house. One is off the terrace and the other in a private casita off the courtyard. The bathrooms are spacious with garden or sea views.
You are secluded yet close to amenities. It’s a short drive to Baie Rouge Beach and a few minutes to Baie Nettle’s new culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. In 10 minute you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case, 10 minutes to the international airport and 30 minutes to Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
- Pool: Heated Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- All bedrooms feature king size beds, private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning, ceiling fans, and Partial Screens. Plasma TV & DVD. Two of the bedrooms connect to the living area. All bathrooms are private with shower.
- Equipment includes: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Machine, Blender, Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker, and B.B.Q.
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioned -Contemporary and Comfortable Furniture, Large plasma TV, DVD, Satellite, Stereo Tape/CD, Ceiling Fan and Partial Screens.
- 1 Lixex Stepper, 1 Northern Lights Multi Station Gym, 1 Star Trac Treadmill, 1 Life Cycle Recumbrant Bike, Skipping Ropes, Yoga Balls (2) and mats, Rubber-Hex dumbbells & a Plasma TV. (as of writing)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Air-conditioned living area, Bar-B-Q Gaz, CD player, Ceiling fans, CO2 free electric mosquito trap, Computer, Connected Bedrooms, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Gym, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, Voltage 110, Vonage Phone access, Washer / Dryer, Collection of over 200 DVDs. Free phone calls to USA & Canada on Vonage line .
Special Event : The villa must be booked 7 nights minimum and to its full capacity only ! Special promotion or discount cannot be applied ! Additional to 7 nights rental, the owners would apply an event fee from US$ 1000 to US$ 5000 according to the number of invited guests (net owners) + security deposit (one day event only). The owners would not accept more than 2 pax per bedroom and on the property except on the event day . The guests would be responsible to clean the villa after the event . Check-in day cannot be on the event day & Check-out day cannot be the day right after the event . Any catering company/private chef and wedding planner must be approved by the owners to organized any event on their property . In case of any damage caused by anyone during the stay (guests, chef, wedding planner …), the clients would be fully responsible for it .
- To Marigot: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 1 min. drive to Baie Rouge, 5 min. to Plum Bay, Long Bay & Cupecoy.
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 10% government tax): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 5,700 $ 6,200 $ 6,700 December 15 - April 14: $ 9,000 $ 9,795 $10,795 Christmas/New Year's: $21,000 $21,000 $21,000 Stay 7 nights minimum and receive a 10% discount. This promotion is applicable to all new bookings for travel dates in 2018 only ! Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion ! Not available over Thanksgiving week, over the Christmas Holidays or on reservations already booked.
For the latest availability call toll free 1-888-71BEACH or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 23
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]