Beach House Cas Chogogo
Peleke, Bonaire - 2 bedroom villa
This beach house is prefect if you like tranquillity, privacy and beachlife . This very comfortable beach house is situated near the famous slave huts and the very populair kitesurfing beach of Bonaire. Don't be surprised if you see flamingo's flying by! From the house you walk straight into the clear blue ocean for swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving. This house contains two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Enjoy the ultimate beachlife in this lovely beachhouse!
Perfect hideway for honeymoon couples
- Location: Kralendijk, Bonaire
- Pool: No
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with stove, large American fridge, toaster, coffeemaker.
- Living Room:
- Living room with comfortable lounge sofas
- Villa Staff Services:
- Package groceries on day of arrival, Including utilities (water & electricity), Airport pickup from Bonaire Airport, Private chef upon request, Property manager at your service, Cleaning and changing of and bed linen 1x per week
- Air-Conditioning, BBQ(s), Free WIFI, HD television(s), Cable TV, Stereo(s), Fans
Flatscreen TV, Bedlinen, Toaster, Shower, Stove, Towels and beach towels, HD television, Refrigerator, Coffee maker, Microwave, Multi media equipment, Radio, Satellite TV, Iron and ironing board, FreezerWater kettle, Wi-Fi internet
BBQ, Dining set, Lounge beds, Lounge sofas, Covered terrace, Private parking, Private beach, Terrace, Outdoor furniture
Weekly rates (excl. 15% tax): 2 bedr. April 16 - December 14: $ 2,950 December 15 - April 15: $ 2,950 Christmas/New Year's: $ 3,540 Prices are excluding 15% service charge and tourist tax US$ 5.50 per person per night (no tourist tax for children under 13 years). Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom. Minimum stay during Christmas is 2 weeks