Sandy Lane Estate, St. James, Barbados - 6 bedroom villa
Sandalwood House is located on the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate in St. James, Barbados.
This lovely villa sits on over an acre of landscaped gardens with more than a dozen different types of palm trees, together with many other interesting and unique tropical flora and fauna.
An open-air terrace and dining patio with a built-in alcove for extra seating leads to the pool & Jacuzzi, with views across the 3rd tee on the Old Nine golf course, where there is a garden gate giving access to the golf course for walking or jogging. Lounge chairs on the pool deck invite you to relax and work on the tan you have always longed for or, lounge in the Spanish style covered Gazebo having afternoon tea, or spending a lazy tropical afternoon with family and friends. The large TV room is perfect for quiet relaxation, Sandalwood features access to all the UK channels allowing guests in the villa to keep up to date with english news, sports and tv shows.
Recently renovated, the villa offers 4 beautifully appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom; 3 on the upper level and 1 on the ground floor. There is a 5th full bathroom with tub on the ground floor, conveniently positioned to serve as powder room or changing room/bathroom when using the pool nearby.
There is a truly lovely and comfortable self-contained cottage on the grounds, consisting of 2 en-suite bedrooms, sitting area with flat screen TV and cable, as well as its own kitchen. A private, romantic spot to spend some quiet time with your significant other or alone, glass of wine in hand as you soak in the plunge pool just off of the patio, enjoying this most tranquil of settings.
Tenants renting Sandalwood House also have the use of 12 sun loungers stored in a private cabana at the Sandy Lane Property Owners Facilities on Sandy Lane Beach.
An experienced staff complement of Butler, Cook and Housekeeper, together with a Gardener and Night Security Guard complete the villa experience, all the attributes necessary to make your holiday at Sandalwood House a Happy and Memorable one.
Come, spend some time with us….
- Location: Sandy Lane Estate, St. James
- Pool: yes
- Covered area: 3,310 sq. ft.
- Master Bedroom - King Bed, Bedroom 2 - King Bed, Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed, Bedroom 4 - Two Twin Beds and One Day Bed, Cottage Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, Cottage Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
- 7: All Bedrooms are en-suite Powder Room with Shower in Main House
- A/C Bedrooms, BBQ, Cable/Satellite, Ceiling Fans, DVD Player, Garden Service, Gazebo, Golf, Internet - WiFi, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Near Sandy Lane Hotel, Outdoor Dining, Patio, Plunge Pool, Pool, Safe, Sandy Lane Beach Cabana, Sandy Lane Beach Chaise Lounges, Security System, Stereo, TV - Flat Screen, UK Television Channels
- Housekeeper, Cook, Maid/Laundress, Night Watchman, Gardener
- Beach Cabana, Family Friendly, Beach Nearby, Supermarket Nearby, Duty-Free Shopping Nearby, Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre Nearby, Restaurants Nearby, Bar/Nightclub Nearby, Places of Interest Nearby
- Reviews: [click on review to expand]
Nightly Rates: 3 bedr. 4 bedr. 6 bedr. April 16 - December 14: $ 850 $ 975 $ 1,400 January 7 - April 15: $ 1,300 $ 1,500 $ 1,950 Christmas/New Year's: $ 3,400 $ 3,400 $ 3,400 Subject to 7.5% VAT. 1.175% Service charge added to all bookings. Please Note: Tipping is not included in the service charge and is at your discretion
|- - - Cabana - - -|
|- - - Cottage - - -|