Long Bay #004
Long Bay, Antigua - 3 bedroom villa
A stunning waterfront family villa rental located on the east coast of Antigua, near to Long Bay. The villa is tastefully decorated and it offers a wonderful swimming pool area. The location offers a pleasant sea breeze all year round.
This holiday rental is one of the finest villas in Antigua located on a spectacular setting at the edge of the ocean, ideal for families or group of friends who want to enjoy an intimate and away-from-it-all holiday. Surrounded by an extensive garden of soft grass, dotted by tropical plants trees, the villa enjoys impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean and the horizon. The furniture is cheerful, brilliant colors add a unique atmosphere giving a Caribbean living experience mixed with all the comforts of an European Style house.
The villa includes: three bedrooms, three bathrooms, guest bathroom, living room, dining room on the veranda, gourmet kitchen, TV room, outdoor lounge areas, expansive deck area, pool, lounge chairs and BBQ.
- Location: Long Bay
- Pool: yes
- The villa has 3 chic, en-suite bedrooms, with huge garden showers! The beds are award-winning eco-friendly Evening Breeze beds, allow for full climate control and provide a superb sleeping experience. This means that the bed, within the mosquito net, can be air conditioned while still permitting the louvered windows to be left open. The master bedroom is conveniently placed on one edge of the villa, while the other two bedrooms are on the opposite side, they are interconnected with an internal door, ideal for families with young children.
Bedroom 1 – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with outdoor shower and double vanity, Ceiling fan, access to the pool area, sea views
Bedroom 2 – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with outdoor shower, Ceiling fan, access to the pool area, sea views
Bedroom 3 – Queen bed, wardrobe, bathroom with outdoor shower, Ceiling fan, access to the pool area, sea views
- Living Room
- The main entrance is right to the well designed and colourful living room, furnished with comfortable sofas and coffee table, with access on the verandah and the pool.
- External Dining Room, Pool and Lounge Areas
- The formal dining area on the verandah is fitted with a teak table and comfortable chairs, located next to a built-in BBQ. Here you will also find stylish outdoor furniture such as armchairs, coffee table and sunbeds as well as the swimming pool with infinity edge towards the sea. You will be fascinated by the marvellous views of the sea. On one side of the pool is a covered gazebo with a large day bed, where you can enjoy an afternoon siesta. Above the verandah there is a private sun terrace for enjoying evening cocktails whilst watching the sunset followed by stargazing.
- Island Kitchen
- The fully equipped kitchen is very spacious, fitted with white cabinets and topped with wood, and includes gas stove, large refrigerator, dishwasher, professional oven, microwave and small appliances and cooking utensils. The island in the center adds extra space.
- TV Room
- The TV room comprises a built-in bench with cushions, large desk with Cable TV, DVD player and internet connection.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: The house has both 120V, 110V and 240V in the kitchen.
3 Bedrooms - Max. 6 Guests
Housekeeper Service (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holiday) / Ground keeper and pool maintenance once a week
Swimming Pool and lounge chairs, Outdoor dining area with charcoal BBQ
All utilities, local telephone calls Wi-Fi Internet included, Cable TV
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Beds with full climate control
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The beach of Long Bay is at a short drive distance from the property (5 minutes) or if you enjoy walking it takes about 10 minutes. Long Bay is a beautiful beach with calm water as it is protected by the reef, making it excellent for both little children and snorkelling lovers.
The beautiful beach of Half Moon Bay is located at about half an hour from the villa. It takes its name from its shape and it is very popular especially on weekends. It has rough waters in the center and calm waters on both sides, making it the perfect beach for both the surf lovers and families with children. There is a local restaurant and bar, which offers local dishes and hamburgers. On the left hand side, after a brief walk on the rocks, you will reach the renowned beach of Millreef Club, also very beautiful.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $ 2,450 $ 4,200 $ 5,600 November 1 - May 20: $ 4,900 $ 4,900 $ 7,000 Peak Season*: $ 8,400 $ 8,400 $ 8,400 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Events Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Long Bay
- Long Bay is located on the east coast of Antigua, about 30 minutes from the capital of St. John's and from the V.C. Bird International Airport. The area is peaceful and romantic.
The closest provisions are found at the village named Willikies, at about 5 minute drive from the villa, where local shops offer a little selection of items. The best supermarket is Epicurean, located near the Capital, at about half an hour drive from the property.
English Harbour is about half an hour drive from the villa.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- The nearest restaurants to the property are located right on the beach of Long Bay and they are open for lunch. The closest restaurants for dinner are within the Veranda Resort and Spa, just at about 5 minute drive from the villa. Booking is required. Harmony Hall Restaurant and Art Gallery is also within about half an hour driving. Besides the wonderful location and delicious meals, they also offer to their patrons the opportunity to visit the fabulous Green Island onboard their boat. English Harbour with its variety of restaurants is about half an hour / forty minute drive, as well as St. John's and other locations.
- About Long Bay