Jolly Harbour #033
Jolly Harbour, Antigua - 1 bedroom villa
For the perfect honeymoon getaway in Antigua, choose this unique property located at Jolly Harbour: it offers the most romantic sunset on the Caribbean Sea, with private pool. The suite is located at Reeds Point, on a private peninsula situated inside Jolly Harbour, offering the most privacy and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, Montserrat, and Nevis Islands. The area is secluded, yet near to the amenities offered by the Jolly Harbour complex: supermarket, restaurants, bars, shops, watersport and more.
- Location: Jolly Harbour
- Pool: yes
- The suite offers a king-size bed, with ceiling fan and TV, a spacious bathroom with open-air Jacuzzi style tub and shower, a walk-in closet, outdoor living area, wonderful pool and gazebo with hammock on the veranda. The cottage is immersed in a lush landscape. There is no A/C but the bedroom enjoys a costant breeze, being louvered, and screened with mosquitos net. Consider it your own private retreat.
- The kitchen is very simple, open-space, located on a separate cottage just above the sea. The kitchen includes cooktop, fridge, sink, small appliances and utensils, round table with chairs. Please note that the villa is 220V, a transformer is supplied to be used with 110V appliances in the kitchen.
- Pool and Lounge Areas
- The pool is beautiful, covered by a cabana in the middle with a hammock just for you to relax. Lounge chairs border the pool area where you can bask under the Caribbean sun. Other lounge areas are located near the kitchen where a sofa, armchairs and coffee table are located.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: 220V is available, as well as European standard electrical sockets. Transformer is available in the kitchen for 110V appliances.
Minimum stay 5 nights - 1 week for Peak Season (Christmas and New Year)
No children under 12 allowed
No pets allowed
Due to the narrow road of the property no car can be driven at the property, only golf cart. The narrow road is steep and not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
One bedrooms – Max 2 Guests
Housekeeper service once per week – Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Caribbean Sea view
Private pool and lounges chairs
All utilities, Wi-Fi Internet, TV incl.
Laundry room with washer - Not accessible to guests, laundry service is offered on selected date by the house keeper at an extra cost
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The beach of Jolly Harbour is located at a short walk distance away from the villa. On this beach you find numerous watersports activities and a beach restaurant named CastAway. Jolly Harbour is also the meeting point of different boat tours and fishing tours. Other beautiful beaches such as The Nest, Fryes Bay, Darkwood beach and Turner's Beach are all within ten minute drive from the property and all of them have restaurants.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 1 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $ 6,930 November 1 - May 20: $ 6,930 Peak Season*: $ 6,930 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Week Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Reeds Point and Jolly Harbour
- The suite is located at Reeds Point, on a private peninsula situated inside Jolly Harbour, offering the most privacy and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, Montserrat, and Nevis Islands. The area is secluded, yet near to the amenities offered by the Jolly Harbour complex.
Jolly Harbour is a marina and private residential complex of apartments and beach or water front villas on Antigua's west coast and it provides 24 hour security for complete peace of mind, and has everything you need within walking distance. It is located about about 20 minutes from the capital of St. John's, and 40 minutes from English Harbour and the V.C. Bird International Airport. The complex offers commercial center with supermarkets, pharmacy, bars and restaurants, shops, beauty salons, banks.
Most of the boat and fishing tours are based in Jolly Harbour, as well as scuba diving, sailing charters, helicopter service, an 18 holes golf course, sport center with tennis courts, squash and swimming pool. Its famous beach spreads on 1 mile, and visitors can enjoy swimming in the calm waters, sunbathe on the beach, take a walk on the beach and practice water sports. Being on the west coast, Jolly Harbours offers romantic sunsets.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- Within and nearby Jolly Harbour you will find a numerous selections of restaurants such as Greek Tavern, Al Porto, The Crown Nest. Outside the Jolly Harbour are the Sugar Ridge with its restaurants, fish and chips, Sheer Rock, Dennis Bar and much more. For an Italian meal you can try the new place called Basilico .
- About Reeds Point and Jolly Harbour