Jolly Harbour #031
Jolly Harbour, Antigua - 4 bedroom villa
Imagine yourselves walking on a stretch of soft, white sand before entering in the calm water of the Caribbean Sea, behind your stunning, beachfront holiday villa with pool, elegantly furnished to offer you all the comforts you are looking for.
Beautifully appointed luxury villa in Antigua, right on the beach in Jolly Harbour.
Elegant villa, situated on a white sandy beach of the west cost of Antigua, enjoys amazing sunsets in a private setting. The property offers over 9,000 sq. ft. of living and entertaining space; it is built on one level and it is decorated with modern furnishing.
On the beach there is a beach volleyball area if you wish to play.
The villa includes: four bedrooms, four bathrooms, guest bathroom, living room, dining areas, kitchen, pantry, TV area, outdoor lounge areas, veranda, pool, Jacuzzi, lounge chairs, outdoor bar and BBQ area, beach volley court, football table, darts. The villa also has boat docking space available.
- Location: Jolly Harbour
- Pool: yes
- All bedrooms of this Caribbean holiday retreat are sophisticated; their furnishing is elegant and classy, they have private bathroom, ceiling fan and A/C.
Bedroom 1 – King Size bed, bathroom with shower and bathtub, double vanities, walk-in wardrobe, A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV - Sea View
Bedroom 2 – King Size bed, bathroom with shower and bathtub, double vanities, walk-in wardrobe, A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV
Bedroom 3 – 4 posted King Size bed, bathroom with shower, double vanities, walk-in wardrobe, A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV
Bedroom 4 – King Size bed, bathroom with shower, walk-in wardrobe, A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen Cable TV
- Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen
- Living and dining room along with the TV area are all set in a spacious open plan area. The living room has a sofa sets, a coffee table, a HD flat screen Cable TV with DVD player and music area with a surround sound system. The dining table comfortably sits over eight people. The view from here of the Caribbean Sea is splendid. The fully equipped kitchen boasts professional grade stainless steel appliances such as dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, professional oven and microwave, and small appliances and utensils.
- External Dining Room, Outdoor Bar and BBQ
- The outdoor dining area includes a comfortable table seating fourteen guests. The area enjoys the cool sea breeze, and stunning views of the beach. An outdoor bar equipped with professional BBQ is also available to enjoy delicious meals.
- Lounge Area, Pool and Heated Jacuzzi
- Lounge areas enhance outdoor living and sofas, armchairs, coffee tables and a pool table decorate the veranda. The pool has a rectangular shape, with a standing area in the center and deep on both ends. It has an infinity edge and there is also a smaller heated pool.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Four bedrooms – Max 8 Guests
Housekeeper service – Three times per week / Small Laundry service (dry cleaning not available) / Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Private chef catering one meal (chef form to be filled, cost of groceries excluded)
Caribbean Sea View - Indoor & Outdoor dining areas
Private swimming pool, Jacuzzi and lounges chairs, Outdoor BBQ
All utilities, local telephone calls and Wi-Fi Internet included, Cable TV, DVDs player and Stereo Laundry room with washer and dryer
A/C in all the bedrooms
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The villa sits on a white sand, private beach. The long and famous beach of Jolly Harbour is on the opposite side of this villa, at about few minute drive. On this beach you find numerous watersports activities and a beach bar/restaurant. Jolly Harbour is also the meeting point of different boat tours and fishing tours. Other beautiful beaches such as The Nest, Fryes Bay, Darkwood beach and Turner's Beach are all within 10 minute drive from the property and all of them have restaurants.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 4 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $13,356 November 1 - May 20: $19,593 Peak Season*: $26,712 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Week Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Jolly Harbour
- Jolly Harbour is a marina and private residential complex of apartments and beach or waterfront villas on Antigua's west coast and it provides 24-hour security for complete peace of mind, and has everything you need within walking distance. It is located about about 20 minutes from the capital of St. John's, and 40 minutes from English Harbour and the V.C. Bird International Airport. The complex offers commercial center with supermarkets, pharmacy, bars and restaurants, shops, beauty salons, banks.
Most of the boat and fishing tours are based in Jolly Harbour, as well as scuba diving, sailing charters, helicopter service, an 18 holes golf course, sport center with tennis courts, squash and swimming pool. Its famous beach spreads on 1 mile, and visitors can enjoy swimming in the calm waters, sunbathe on the beach, take a walk on the beach and practice water sports. Being on the west coast, Jolly Harbour offers romantic sunsets.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- Within and nearby Jolly Harbour you will find a numerous selections of restaurants such as Greek Tavern, Al Porto, Il Giardino, The Crown Nest. Outside the Jolly Harbour are the Sugar Ridge with its restaurants, fish and ship, Sheer Rock, Dennis Bar and much more.
- About Jolly Harbour