Jolly Harbour #029
Jolly Harbour, Antigua - 2 bedroom villa
Beautiful waterfront cottage for rent in Jolly Harbour with pool. Set in an unique private location where to enjoy stunning sunsets, and experience a relaxing and peaceful holiday.
The cottage is immersed in a beautiful landscape, in a gorgeous property that evocate peace and serenity. The layout is simple, yet comfortable – The cottage comprises of two independent suites, with separate entrances. Both suites includes an elegant bedroom with private bathroom, a wonderful veranda with comfortable lounge chairs and offer incredible views of the Caribbean Sea.
The cottage includes: two suites with bedroom, private bathroom and veranda.
- Location: Jolly Harbour
- Pool: yes
- The cottage has two stunning, elegant bedrooms. The bedrooms do not have A/C, but they enjoy a constant breeze, and have ceiling fans. The rooms are louvered, and they are screened with mosquitos net. Here you will experiencing a calm feeling – the colors, sounds and perfumes of the nature around you.
Cottage 1 – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub and open-space shower, ceiling fan, veranda, Sea views
Cottage 2 – Queen bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, ceiling fan, veranda, Sea views
- The kitchen is very simple, and it is located in a separate unit, just above the sea. The kitchen includes cooktop, fridge, sink, small appliances and utensils, round table with chairs. Please note that the villa is 220V, we provide a transformer to be used for 110V appliances.
- The pool is beautiful, covered by a cabana centered with a hammock for you to relax. Lounge chairs border the pool area where you can bask under the Caribbean Sun. Other lounge areas are located near the kitchen where a sofa, armchairs and coffee table are located.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: 220V, as well as European standard electrical sockets. Transformer is available in the kitchen for 110V appliances.
Minimum stay 5 nights - 1 week for Peak Season (Christmas and New Year)
No children under 12 allowed
No pets allowed
Due to the narrow road of the property no car can be drove at the property, only golf cart. The narrow road is steep thus the property is not suitable for person with walking difficulty.
Two bedrooms – Max 4 Guests
Housekeeper service – one time per week / Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Caribbean Sea View, Private swimming pool and lounges chairs
All utilities, Wi-Fi Internet - TV
Laundry room with washer - Not accessible to guests, laundry service is offered on selected date by the house keeper at an extra cost
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The beach of Jolly Harbour is just a short walk distance away from the villa. On this beach you find numerous watersports activities and a beach restaurant. Jolly Harbour is also the meeting point of different boat tours and fishing tours. Other beautiful beaches such as The Nest, Fryes Bay, Darkwood beach and Turner's Beach are all within ten minute drive from the property and all of them have restaurants.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 2 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $ 9,450 November 1 - May 20: $ 9,450 Peak Season*: $ 9,450 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Week Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Reeds Point and Jolly Harbour
- The cottage is located at Reeds Point, on a private peninsula situated inside Jolly Harbour, offering the most privacy and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, Montserrat, and Nevis Islands. The area is secluded, yet near to the amenities offered by the Jolly Harbour complex.
Jolly Harbour is a marina and private residential complex of apartments and beach or water front villas on Antigua's west coast and it provides 24 hour security for complete peace of mind, and has everything you need within walking distance. It is located about about 20 minutes from the capital of St. John's, and 40 minutes from English Harbour and the V.C. Bird International Airport. The complex offers commercial center with supermarkets, pharmacy, bars and restaurants, shops, beauty salons, banks.
Most of the boat and fishing tours are based in Jolly Harbour, as well as scuba diving, sailing charters, helicopter service, an 18 holes golf course, sport center with tennis courts, squash and swimming pool. Its famous beach spreads on 1 mile, and visitors can enjoy swimming in the calm waters, sunbathe on the beach, take a walk on the beach and practice water sports. Being on the west coast, Jolly Harbours offers romantic sunsets.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- Within and nearby Jolly Harbour you will find a numerous selections of restaurants such as Greek Tavern, Al Porto, The Crown Nest. Outside the Jolly Harbour are the Sugar Ridge with its restaurants, fish and chips, Sheer Rock, Dennis Bar and much more. For an Italian meal you can try the new place called Basilico .
- About Reeds Point and Jolly Harbour