Galley Bay Heights #016
Galley Bay Heights, Antigua - 5 bedroom villa
Waterfront holiday villa with modern layout, it offers a large pool for swimming and a relaxing Jacuzzi style bath. The villa has direct access on Galley Bay beach and it enjoys panoramic sea views.
This fascinating waterfront holiday villa comprises 3 split level buildings, interconnected by a series of open space paths of wooden walkways and stairs, immersed in a lush tropical garden. The views of the beach and the Caribbean Sea are amazing from each room.
The villa is located only a few steps away from the beautiful beach of Galley Bay, located within the Galley Bay Heights estate with 24 hours security.
The villa includes: five bedrooms, five bathrooms, guest bathroom, living room, internal and external dining room, kitchen, outdoor lounge areas, expansive deck area, long pool, lounge chairs and BBQ.
- Location: Galley Bay Heights
- Pool: yes
- First Unit
- The top level of the first unit of the villa comprises the kitchen, internal dining area, guest bathroom and living room; while the lower level houses a comfortable lounge area that opens up to the outdoor patio with long Jacuzzi. From here, a paved path leads you to the beach and the views are just stunning.
The kitchen's cabinetry are made of stainless steel and lumber; all the appliances are of professional grade stainless steel and these include refrigerator/ freezer with icemaker, dishwasher, 5 burner range, oven, grill, fryer, toaster and a variety of other small appliances and cooking utensils. In the middle of the kitchen there is a table with stools, cleverly placed to serve as a preparation area while cooking and a perfect place to enjoy a quick meal.
The dining room is made with a long wooden table and next by there is the living room, which includes Stereo, TV that works only with DVD Player and the walls are accented by various paintings.
Down the stairs, you will find the Lounge area, also furnished with a comfortable sofa and side tables. From here, doors opens up to the veranda where comfortable lounge chairs are placed around the Jacuzzi style tub.
- Second Unit
- Also the second unit of this luxury villa is made of two levels, and it contains four en-suite bedrooms. The top level has a single bed bedroom and a king size bed bedroom, both have their own bathrooms with shower, wardrobe and veranda. On the lower level of the villa there is the Master Bedroom furnished with a king size bed, dresser, walk-in closet and lounge chairs. The master bathroom has double vanities, walk-in rain shower and a Jacuzzi style garden tub. The second bedroom has two single beds, closet and dresser and bathroom. These two bedrooms are connected by a door that can be left open if your children are sleeping into the next bedroom, or it can be closed if you wish to have more privacy.
- Third Unit
- The third unit is located on the main floor and contains a king size bed, wardrobe and dresser; the bathroom is equipped with a vanity, walk-in rain shower and Jacuzzi style tub. The maid/nanny bedroom is also in this unit; simply furnished with a single bed, it has its own bathroom.
- The villa has 5 ultra-luxuries, en-suite bedrooms, with en-suite bathroom ensuring each guest's privacy and added comfort as well as private access to the spacious outdoor patios overlooking the stunning bay. They are furnished and equipped to exacting standards boasting the very best of Armani Casa interiors. All the bedrooms are spacious and airy with own wardrobe, ceiling fan and equipped with air conditioning units and French doors making them cool at all times, day and night.
- Bedroom 1 - Second unit, top level – Single bed, bathroom with shower, wardrobe, veranda, ceiling fan, A/C
Bedroom 2 - Second unit – top level – King bed, bathroom with shower, wardrobe, veranda, ceiling fan, No A/C
Bedroom 3 - Second unit – lower level - King bed, bathroom with shower & Jacuzzi bath tub, wardrobe, veranda, ceiling fan, A/C
Bedroom 4 - Second unit, lower level – 2 single beds, bathroom with shower, wardrobe, veranda, ceiling fan, A/C
Bedroom 5 – Third unit, top level – King bed, bathroom with shower & Jacuzzi bath tub, wardrobe, veranda, ceiling fan, A/C
- External Dining Room, Pool, Lounge Areas
- A series of patios and steps connect all three units cleverly giving a sense of continuity to the villa. A short nature trail that starts from the second unit leads to the infinity pool, where comfortable lounge chairs are strategically placed on the pool deck ensuring long relaxing hours while basking in the sun. Between the first and the second unit, at the lower lever there is a deck area fitted with table and chairs making it just the perfect place to enjoy a meal under the Caribbean sun or share a romantic evening lit by the starry sky above.
The villa is nestled in a lush tropical garden offering relaxing strolls filled with lots of fresh air and stunning views of the bays below.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: The house has both 110V and 220V. The 110V system is the American style of plug. The 220 V has European fittings with 3 circular holes. 60 Hz are available.
Five bedrooms – Max 9 Guests
Housekeeper service / Small Laundry service (dry cleaning not available) / Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Caribbean Sea View - Indoor and Outdoor dining areas
Entertainment Room with TV that works with DVDs Player
Private swimming pool, Jacuzzi, lounges chairs, BBQ area
All utilities, local telephone calls and Wi-Fi Internet incl.
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The beach of Galley Bay is located at few steps away from the villa, the beach of Hawksbill is at about five minute drive and the beautiful Deep Bay, is about ten minute drive.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 5 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $10,500 November 1 - May 20: $15,750 Peak Season*: $ inq. Maximum 9 guests *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Events Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Galley Bay Heights
- Galley Bay Heights is located on the west coast of Antigua, only 10 minutes from the capital of St. John's and 20 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport. Galley Bay Heights is an area of approximately 40 acres of land most of it is already developed with luxury villas with areas measuring between 5,000 and 13,000 sqft. Today Galley Bay Heights boasts 26 luxury villas with plots still available to be built upon. Due to its attractive location, the tranquility of the area, the splendid views of the Caribbean Sea and the bays below; Galley Bay Heights has been chosen as second home by prestigious clients. The cliff has direct access to a small private beach which is currently being used by the various villa owners to moor their private boats; however the developer foresees the construction of a private dock in the near future. The compound offers 24/7 gate security.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- The closest restaurant is within the Galley Bay Hotel, however the hotel does not always welcome outside guests based on their rate of occupancy and children policy. Restaurants such as Big Banana, Papazouk, Hemingway's, C&C Wine bar, Island B-Hive are located in St. John's, at about fifteen minute drive from the villa, along with homemade ice-cream shops as La Fragolosa and Australian. Other delicious restaurants are found all around the island, we will suggest you the best one based on your request!
- About Galley Bay Heights