Galley Bay Heights #014
Galley Bay Heights, Antigua - 5 bedroom villa
Elegant, private, stunning holiday villa in Antigua located at few steps away from the private beach of Galley Bay Heights.
This beautiful holiday rental offers 5000 sq. ft. of living and entertaining space, it spreads over two levels. The location of this villa is very private and secluded; in front of you are just the beautiful garden with palm trees and the views of the Caribbean Sea. The villa has an open plan design and its furnishings are of best quality.
The villa includes: five bedrooms, four bathrooms, guest bathroom, living room, internal and external dining room, large kitchen, TV room, outdoor lounge areas, expansive deck area, pool, lounge chairs and BBQ.
- Location: Galley Bay Heights
- Pool: yes
- The villa has 5 classy, airy bedrooms. Three bedrooms are located on the main level of the property, while the other two are located at the lower level. All the room have private bathroom, except one which share it with another bedroom. All the rooms have ceiling fans and A/C, capacious wardrobe, and open up on the verandas.
Bedroom 1 – Main level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, safe, A/C, Ceiling fan, access on pool deck
Bedroom 2 – Main level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, safe, A/C, Ceiling fan, access on pool deck
Bedroom 3 – Main level – Queen bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, A/C, Ceiling fan
Bedroom 4 – Lower level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, access on garden patio
Bedroom 5 – Lower level – Queen bed, A/C, Ceiling fan, access on garden patio – no Bathroom
- Living Room and Internal Dining Room
- The living area is elegantly furnished and includes comfortable sofas set, armchairs, coffee table, two bookshelves filled with different books. The dining room comprises a long wooden table with comfortable chairs, and a chest of draws where all the plates are stored. Sliding doors open up right into the pool deck, and the views are really amazing.
- External Dining Room, Pool, Lounge Areas
- Great outdoor living is offered on the spacious veranda of the villa. Here the outdoor dining set, the BBQ area and the lounge area are the perfect combinations of a relaxing, open air Caribbean Holiday. Lounges chairs surround the edge of the infinity pool.
- Island Kitchen
- The gourmet style kitchen is furnished with all professional grade appliances such as stainless steel burned stove, double door refrigerator; dish washer; convectional over; other small appliances, and utensils, and next by is a walk-in, spacious pantry. An island sits on the edge of the kitchen, here bar chairs are set against it.
- TV Room
- The family/entertainment room is tastefully furnished with sofas, HD Television and coffee table. It has ceiling fan and A/C.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: The house has both 110V and 220V. The 110V system is the American style of plug. The 220 V has European fittings with 3 circular holes. 60 Hz are available.
Five bedrooms – Max 10 Guests
Small Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Caribbean Sea View - Indoor and Outdoor dining areas
Private swimming pool and lounges chairs, BBQ area
All utilities, local telephone calls and Wi-Fi Internet incl. - Stereo, I-pod Docking Station
Laundry room with washer and dryer
A/C in all the bedrooms
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The private beach of Galley Bay Heights is located at few steps away from the villa. The beaches of Galley Bay, Hawksbill and Deep Bay are within 5 minute drive from the villa. Deep Bay is considered one of the best beaches of Antigua.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 2 bedr. 5 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $ 8,050 $11,375 November 1 - May 20: $10,465 $12,600 Peak Season*: $17,500 $18,900 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Events Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Galley Bay Heights
- Galley Bay Heights is located on the west coast of Antigua, only 10 minutes from the capital of St. John's and 20 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport. Galley Bay Heights is an area of approximately 40 acres of land most of it is already developed with luxury villas with areas measuring between 5,000 and 13,000 sqft. Today Galley Bay Heights boasts 26 luxury villas with plots still available to be built upon. Due to its attractive location, the tranquility of the area, the splendid views of the Caribbean Sea and the bays below; Galley Bay Heights has been chosen as second home by prestigious clients. The cliff has direct access to a small private beach which is currently being used by the various villa owners to moor their private boats; however the developer foresees the construction of a private dock in the near future. The compound offers 24/7 gate security.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- The closest restaurant is within the Galley Bay Hotel, however the hotel does not always welcome outside guests based on their rate of occupancy and children policy. Restaurants such as Big Banana, Papazouk, Hemingway's, C&C Wine bar, Island B-Hive are located in St. John's, at about fifteen minute drive from the villa, along with homemade ice-cream shops as La Fragolosa and Australian. Other delicious restaurants are found all around the island, we will suggest you the best one based on your request!
- About Galley Bay Heights