Galley Bay Heights #012
Galley Bay Heights, Antigua - 5 bedroom villa
Modern style villa for rent in Antigua, located on the hill of Galley Bay Heights, for a wonderful Caribbean holiday. The villa offers stunning views over the bay, with three Caribbean beaches nearby.
This beautiful holiday villa elegantly sits on 7,400 sq. ft. of living and entertaining space and comprises the main villa and the romantic cottage, surrounded by the beautiful tropical garden filled with fruits trees and flowers. As you enter the villa vaulted ceiling, elegant floor tiles and huge sliding doors that open up to into the patio with infinity pool, the bay and the horizon give the feel of openness and a view that is incredible. The villa has five en-suites, elegant bedrooms all offering amazing views over the bay. The furnishings are of best quality.
The villa includes: five bedrooms, five bathrooms, guest bathroom, living room, internal and external dining room, large kitchen, gym, TV room, outdoor lounge areas, expansive deck area, pool, lounge chairs, BBQ area, and outdoor bar.
- Location: Galley Bay Heights
- Pool: yes
- The villa has 5 well-designed, airy en-suite bedrooms. The master bedroom and three bedrooms are located in the main villa, while one bedroom is located in the romantic cottage, at few steps away from the main villa. All the bedrooms have ceiling fan, air condition, ipod decking station to listen your favourite music, safe and TV used only with DVDs. Extra single beds for children are available on request.
Bedroom 1 – First level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower and bath tub, safe, TV, A/C, Ceiling fan
Bedroom 2 – First level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, safe, TV, A/C, Ceiling fan
Bedroom 3 – First level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, safe, TV, A/C, Ceiling fan
Bedroom 4 – Second level – King bed, wardrobe, bathroom with shower, safe, TV, A/C, Ceiling fan
Bedroom 5 – Cottage – King bed, bathroom with shower and bath tub, safe, TV, A/C, Ceiling fan
- A unique, romantic private cottage which includes en-suite bedroom with king size bed, bathroom with both shower and bath tub, living area with minibar, and its own veranda to admire the bay. The cottage is located at few steps away from the main villa.
- Living Room and Internal Dining Room
- The living area is very spacious and includes comfortable sofa set and coffee table, the wall is accentuated with floating photos of the island of Capri. From this area the views through the open sliding doors give a view for continuity, as the infinity pool and the bay seems as though that are on one plain. The internal dining room is decorated with a rectangular table and from here you will enjoy amazing views over the bay below.
- External Dining Room, Pool, Lounge Areas and BBQ
- The external dining room comprises a rectangular table, outdoor professional grade stainless steel BBQ, external bar with sing. This outdoor space is perfect for family gatherings, entertaining friends or just for relaxing enjoying the tranquillity of nature and the incredible views. The villa offers a variety of relaxing lounge areas located on the terraces by the pool or just in front of the bedrooms, where comfortable outdoor lounge chairs are placed.
- Island Kitchen
- The kitchen is set on the same room of the living and internal dining room. The kitchen is custom made imported from Italy and it is fitted with all stainless steel appliances such as burner stove with professional oven, double doors refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, espresso coffee maker, standard coffee maker and several small appliances useful for cooking. The island adds extra space for cooking and highchairs are set against it.
- TV Room
- The family/entertainment room is tastefully furnished with sofa, HD Television, BOSE surround sound system, and computer desk. The floor is decked with natural hard wood, this area is bright and charming since a large window opens to the outside and brings in the natural light.
- The gym is placed at the lower level of the villa. It is equipped with treadmill, stationary bike, free weights and, yoga math, yoga ball and enormous mirror. The room is fitted with both air-conditioning and ceiling fan and it has private bathroom.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your private room. Beautician who offers a variety of services is also available. Our concierge can book these services at the villa for you, early booking is required.
Power: The house has both 110V and 220V. The 110V system is the American style of plug. The 220 V has European fittings with 3 circular holes. 60 Hz are available.
Five bedrooms – Max 10 Guests
Housekeeper service – Monday to Sunday (Excluding Public Holiday) / Small Laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
Ground keeper and pool maintenance
Private swimming pool, Outdoor dining area with BBQ
Television Room with high definition TV with Bose Surround system
All utilities, local telephone calls and Wi-Fi Internet incl., Cable TV, DVD Player, I-pod Docking Station
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Fitness Room with own bathroom
A/C in all the bedrooms
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.
- Nearest Beaches:
The beach of Galley Bay is at a short walk distance or few minutes by car from the villa, the beach of Hawksbill is at about eight minute drive and the beautiful Deep Bay, the one you will admire from the property, is about ten minute drive.
- More general area info on nearby sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. below.
Weekly rates 5 bedr. May 21 - August 31: $12,080 November 1 - May 20: $16,100 Peak Season*: $20,000 *Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Sailing Events Sailing Events: Charter Boat Show - 3-11 December 2017 Rorc 600 - 17-25 February 2018 Classic Week 17-27 April 2018 Sailing Week - 28Th April To 6Th May 2018Villa Location:
- About Galley Bay Heights
- Galley Bay Heights is located on the west coast of Antigua, only 10 minutes from the capital of St. John's and 20 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport. Galley Bay Heights is an area of approximately 40 acres of land most of it is already developed with luxury villas with areas measuring between 5,000 and 13,000 sqft. Today Galley Bay Heights boasts 26 luxury villas with plots still available to be built upon. Due to its attractive location, the tranquility of the area, the splendid views of the Caribbean Sea and the bays below; Galley Bay Heights has been chosen as second home by prestigious clients. The cliff has direct access to a small private beach which is currently being used by the various villa owners to moor their private boats; however the developer foresees the construction of a private dock in the near future. The compound offers 24/7 gate security.
- Nearest Restaurants and Night LIfe
- The closest restaurant is within the Galley Bay Hotel, however the hotel does not always welcome outside guests based on their rate of occupancy and children policy. Restaurants such as Big Banana, Papazouk, Hemingway's, C&C Wine bar, Island B-Hive are located in St. John's, at about fifteen minute drive from the villa, along with homemade ice-cream shops as La Fragolosa and Australian. Other delicious restaurants are found all around the island, we will suggest you the best one based on your request!
- About Galley Bay Heights