Guana Bay, Sint Maarten - 3 bedroom villa
Almost Heaven is a seaside villa located in the exclusive Guana Bay area of Dutch St. Maarten. Enjoy a breathtaking view from any of the three master suites or while relaxing in your private pool. The oversized pool patio offers ample room for sunning, outdoor dining and entertaining.
A five minute walk from Almost Heaven, you will find a secluded white sandy beach where you can play in the Atlantic waves or bask in the Caribbean sunshine.
The villa comes outfitted with everything that you need to enjoy your time away from the stresses endured in our daily routines. The 3 large Master bedrooms are furnished with King size beds, full en-suite baths; Cable TV & Newly introduced air conditioning to keep you cool and comfortable. Maid service is included Monday through Saturday & Laundry service is available upon request on a gratuity basis.
Enjoy the Caribbean Breeze from the luxuriously appointed patio, while you sip on a cool & refreshing Tropical Cocktail.
Enjoy Villa Almost Heaven to restore your energy, relax and absorb the beauty as the Caribbean sun, breeze & surf work its magic.
If you would like to experience some of the best shopping in the Caribbean, head to the Dutch capital of Philipsburg, just 5 minute drive over the hill. There you will find duty-free shopping, casinos, water activities, many different restaurants and more.
You will be captivated by the experience!
- Location: Guana Bay
- Pool: Private pool and Jacuzzi surrounded by a spacious sun deck overlooking the wonderful views. The large deck area offers lounge chairs, outdoor seating area for 6 persons and a wet bar area.
- Master Bedroom 1: Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom with shower. This Master Bedroom is located on the main floor with pool access.
Master Bedroom 2: Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV and en-suite bathroom with shower. This Master Bedroom is located on the main floor.
Master Bedroom: Oceanview, King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, en-suite bathroom with shower, private deck and is located on the top floor.
- The fully equipped kitchen features a Breakfast bar with bar stool and offers stove, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Living/Dining Room:
- The villa is comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated in bright island colors with a tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the living area opens to the outside terrace. Dining table seating for 6 persons.
- Spectacular views of Guana Bay, air conditioned bedrooms, personal safes in each bedroom, telephone, internet access (DSL), cable TV, VCR, stereo system with CD player, snorkel equipment, movie collection, wet bar, ice machine and barbeque grill
- To Beach: 5 minute walk to Guana Bay Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 1 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 1 mile in Philipsburg
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax and service): 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,500 $ 5,500 Christmas/New Year's: $ 8,000 $ 8,000
Since I have seen almost all villas, I can also give you some other recommendations if needed.
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]