Flamands, St.Barts - 3 bedroom villa
Relaxing poolside in the outdoor living area which is the "hub" of your villa.
The charming and beautiful Villa Ylang Ylang, with a view of the sea at Flamands, is one of the island’s prettiest. The living room which is brightened by a big picture window overlooking the rear gardens features a comfortable sectional sofa; sliders open to the terrace and the pool. The indoor dining room is adjacent to the well-equipped kitchen and BBQ area making it perfect for nights when guests choose to cook-in and spend a relaxing evening at home. The outdoor spaces, which center around a sparkling pool ensconced in an expansive sun deck, include a covered dining terrace - perfect for poolside lunches - and an additional comfortable living area.
The master bedroom looks out to the pool; it has a king four poster bed and an en suite bath. An additional connecting bathroom also connects to the dining room and serves as a guest bath. The second bedroom with an en-suite galley style bathroom is located next to the living room; its king bed can convert to twins making it suitable for older children. A third sleeping area with bath, only suitable only for a teen or nanny, is located below the villa and is available on request.
Villa Ylang Ylang is very near Flamands Beach (2-3 minute’s drive) and is a delightful vacation home.
What we love about Ylang-Ylang: The view of Flamands from the sun deck.
Our Notes on Ylang-Ylang: This elegant villa offers a formal dining room; the two en suite bedrooms are nicely private, located on opposite sides of the pool.
- Location: Flamands
- View: Hillside and Ocean View
- Pool: Nice and very private ocean view pool, about 7m x 3,5m with stairs, surrounded by a terrace and sun deck with 4 lounge chairs.
- Bedroom 1: MASTER – NEXT TO THE DINING ROOM. Pool view, air conditioning, 4 poster king size bed, ceiling fan, mosquito screen, telephone, WIFI, safe, dressing. En suite bathroom with shower, hair dryer, towels and beach towels. A second en suite bathroom with shower, connecting both with the Master bedroom and the dining, is available as guest bathroom.
Bedroom 2: NEXT TO THE LIVING ROOM. Pool and a little ocean view, air conditioning, king size bed (can be prepared as a twin upon request), mosquito screen, WIFI, dressing. Cute plain wood en suite bathroom with shower, hair dryer, towels and beach towels.
Both bedrooms have a direct access to the pool area.
- Inside spacious living with pool and ocean view, furnished with nice cream color sofas, large flat screen television with Canal Satellite, DVD player, CD player with USB plug, telephone, WIFI, desk area, ceiling fan, mosquito screens. The living opens onto a covered terrace by the pool with living and dining areas.
Inside dining, opening widely onto the pool area, with a large wood table for 6 to 8 guests, mosquito screens.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas stove, fridge and freezer with ice maker, dish washer, micro wave, toaster, coffee machine and Senseo espresso machine, blender, electric fruit squeezer, breakfast bar for 2. Stone built Charcoal BBQ, in a separate room behind the kitchen. Service for 6-8 guests.
- Air conditioned bedrooms, CD player, Child friendly, DVD player, French Satellite or TNT channels, Powder room, Safe, Swimming pool, Telephone, WIFI
- Car parking for 2 cars. Children are welcome, pets on request
- Nearest Beach: Flamands
- Gustavia: 10 min.
- Airport: 5 min.
- Restaurants: 5 min.
- Grocery: 5 min.
- Flamands beach: 3 min.
Weekly rates: 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,885 $ 3,295 $ 3,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,790 $ 5,355 $ 5,665 Christmas (2 week minimum): $15,000 $15,000 $15,800 A 10% service charge will be added to all rates. All villa prices are subject to an additional 5% Accommodation Tax. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice.