Villa Petit St. Louis
Corossol, St.Barts - 1 bedroom villa
Petit Saint Louis is a very nice Caribbean style bungalow nestled in a lush tropical garden, on the hillside of Corossol, offering splendid views on Corossol harbour and sunset. It is composed of one bedroom with en suite bathroom, opening onto the terrace and the swimming pool. Direct and private access to Corossol beach.
Villa Petit Saint Louis can be rented with Villa Habitation Saint Louis for a total of 5 bedrooms.
- Location: Corossol
- View: Ocean View
- Pool: Pool surrounded by a large deck and terrace with lounge chairs.
- Ocean view. King size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito net, television with Canal Satellite (including CNN), DVD player, dressing. En suite bathroom with shower, two washbasins, hairdryer, safe, towels and beach towels.
- Living room on the terrace with Indonesian style furniture, celing fan. Dining table for 4 persons.
- Kitchen fully equipped with electric oven, electric stove, hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, ice maker, toaster, coffee machine, blender. Service for 6. BBQ on the pool terrace.
- Air conditioned bedrooms, Beachfront, Child friendly, DVD player, French Satellite or TNT channels, Safe, Sunset view, Swimming pool, Telephone, WIFI
- Car parking for 2 cars. Babies and children are welcome., no pets
Bigger pictures can be found on another page.
- Nearest Beach: Corossol
- Gustavia: 5 min.
- Airport: 5 min.
- Restaurants: 5 min.
- Pizzeria: 2 min. walk
- Grocery: 5 min.
- Corossol: 1 minute walk through the private lush tropical garden.
Weekly rates (excl. 15% government tax and service): 1 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 2,500 December 15 - April 14: $ 3,500 Christmas/New Year's: $30,000 A 10% service charge will be added to all rates. All villa prices are subject to an additional 5% Accommodation Tax. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. Above rates are subject to change without any prior notice. 14 nights for Christmas / New Year's Eve (with Villa Habitation St.Louis, total 5 bedroom)
Bigger pictures can be found on another page