Villa Ecoute Ton Coeur
Pointe Milou, St.Barths - 2 bedroom villa
A beautiful contemporary villa located in Pointe Milou. Just recently renovated the villa has a lovely light filled living area opening to an infinity pool and the magnificent sunset and ocean views. At the back of the villa is a covered terrace with large wooden day beds with lots of colorful throw cushions, and a fountain surrounded by lush greenery.
The indoor living area has rattan and bamboo furnishings and a big antique Indonesian trunk and cocktail table. The gourmet kitchen is a mixture of stainless steel, wood and black stone, and the indirect lighting system is on all dimmer switches.
The 2 bedrooms are of similar size, and the closets and beds are all handcrafted. The en-suite bathrooms are beautiful, with Italian glass mosaics that reflect every color of the rainbow, and enormous overhead chrome shower heads.
Ecoute Ton Coeur is an elegant, impeccably maintained, comfortable and charming villa.
- Location: Pointe Milou
- View: Ocean & Sunset / Sunset
- Pool: Yes, hot jacuzzi
- The two bedrooms feature queen size beds, airco, fan, bathroom and screen. One has a TV. The bathrooms have a shower and hairdryer
- Stove, oven, microwave, blender, toaster, coffeemachine, fan, fridge, ice machine, dishwasher, iron
- Living Room:
- Fan, Satellite TV, DVD, CD, screens, phone/fax, dining
- WiFi internet, safe, gas BBQ, electric gate, 220V
- No smoking inside, child friendly,
Full size pictures can be found on another page.
- Housekeeper, gardener, pool person
- To Nearest Beach: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 10 min. drive
- To Nearest Restaurant: 10 min. drive
- Distance to Airport: 10 min. drive
Weekly rates (excl. 15% government tax and service): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 3,500 $ 4,850 December 15 - April 14: $ 4,850 $ 6,250 Christmas (2 week min.): $12,360 $12,360 SPECIAL NOTE: this villa rents from Saturday to Saturday during the High/Winter Season and for the 2 bedroom high season rate only over Thanksgiving. All rates are quoted weekly in US $ and subject to a 15% Government Tax & Service. Rates subject to change without notice.
Full size pictures can be found on another page