Oyster Pond, St.Martin - 3 bedroom villa
Casa Linda, an Italian-designed villa, is located on the Dutch side of the island, close to the French border. Experience these two unique worlds as they blend together, offering the best of both diverse cultures. Wake up to the sunrise overlooking St. Barths, the Atlantic Ocean, and beautiful Oyster Bay Marina. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa is nestled in the prestigious Oyster Pond Hillside. You are only minutes away from beautiful Dawn Beach and the Oyster Pond Marina.
This lovely villa with the constant breezes from the Atlantic has a private infinity pool surrounded by a deck overlooking the spectacular views. The entire villa is beautifully furnished blending a Caribbean style and rattan tropical flair. It has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare those special meals. With its open floor plan, the living, dining, and kitchen areas all combine to take advantage of the views from all points. There is also a very nice wooden bar located in the living/dining area. For your enjoyment, the flat screen TV with Cable, a DVD player, and CD/Radio Stereo player are available.
The master bedroom offers a king size bed and the other two bedrooms offer two twin beds. Off the master bedroom downstairs is a den/office/or another bedroom with queen size sleeper which can be used for private reading and shares the master bedroom upstairs. All bedrooms have ceiling fans as well as air conditioning units. All bedrooms open onto the pool deck and overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Casa Linda, located mid-island, is only a short distance away from downtown Philipsburg, the capital of the Dutch side, and only 10 minutes away from Orient Bay on the French side of the island. You can also use the ferry at Oyster Pond Marina to take a day trip to St. Barths.
Experience the best of both worlds where the Dutch side offers you great shopping, casinos, and fantastic nightlife while the French side has wonderful restaurants for your gastronomical dining experience.
Enjoy Casa Linda and experience a taste of the Caribbean life!!!
- Location: Oyster Pond
- Pool: Infinity private pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck overlooking the spectacular views.
- Master Bedroom: Oceanview, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, porch and en-suite bathroom with shower. Downstairs is a den/office or another bedroom with queen size sleeper which can be used for private reading. Can be used as 4th bedroom sharing the large master bedroom upstairs.
Bedroom 2: Oceanview, twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, porch and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 3: Oceanview, twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, porch and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- The fully equipped kitchen features stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher, and coffee maker.
- Living Room:
- The villa blends Caribbean style and rattan furnishings with a touch of tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the living area opens to the outside terrace. Dining table seating for 7 persons.
- Spectacular views of Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond, air conditioned bedrooms, flat screen TV with Cable, DVD player, CD/Radio stereo, outdoor gas grill, washer/dryer, hairdryers in all bathrooms.
- To Beach: 0.1 miles to Dawn Beach
- To Airport: 8 miles
- To Philipsburg: 3 miles
- To Marigot: 7 miles
- To Nearest Casino: 0.2 miles (Westin)
- To Restaurant: 0.2 miles
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 9% tax): 1 bedr. 2 bedr. 3 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $2,100 $2,600 $3,000 December 15 - April 14: $3,600 $3,600 $4,000 Christmas: $6,000 $6,000 $6,000 Special: 7th Night free - High and Low Season Travel must be completed on or before 15 December 2013 - Valid for new bookings only Not valid during Christmas and New Year's Week All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport pick-up, welcome basket and daily maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays).
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]