Pointe des Fleurs
Terres Basses, St.Martin - 4 bedroom villa
Situated on a dramatic cliff site, Pointe des Fleurs features a private stairway to a secluded sandy beach. You will adore the panoramic views of the Caribbean and Baie Rouge Beach from the gazebo, pool deck and glassed-in living areas. Completely refurnished in 2009!
- Location: Terres Basses, St.Martin
- Pool: Large Swimming Pool (40' X 17')
- Three of the bedrooms feature king size beds. Bedroom three has twin beds. All bedrooms have private bathrooms with showers, air conditioning & ceiling fans . Total number of bathrooms: 4. All feature shower and Master Bathroom also has a tub.
- Living Room:
- Elegant Furniture, Plasma TV, DVD and Stereo Tape/CD.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, Bar-B-Q Gaz, Beachfront, CD player, Ceiling fans, DVD player, Electric Gate, Fridge, Gazebo, Hair Dryer, Internet Access, Microwave, Safe, Satellite TV, Stereo, Stove, TV, VCR, Voltage 110, Washer / Dryer
Full size pictures can be found on another page (sorry, not all supersize).
- To Marigot: 5 min. drive
- To Nearest Grocery Store: 5 min. drive
- To Beach: 100 feet by private stairway
- See also map below
Weekly rates (excl. 8% government tax): 4 bedr. April 15 - December 14: $ 5,200 December 15 - April 14: $ 8,200 Christmas/New Year's: $13,000 Low Season Special: Seventh Night Free Valid from May 4 - December 15, 2013, excl. Thanksgiving Week. This special will apply automatically to any reservation made to arrive 60 days from booking date & when the villa is booked to its full capacity only. Any request for arrival 61 days or more from booking date must be approved by the owners. This special cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Not available on reservation already booked. The owners reserve the right to discontinue this promotion without further notice!
View on GoBeach Terres Basses Villa Map as purple number 27
View in Google Earth: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
View in Google Maps: [this villa only] -or- [all villas]
Full size pictures can be found on another page